Reviews for Harry Potter and the Temporal Beacon
eneath chapter 70 . 11/1/2021
I've really enjoyed reading this story, I love what you've done with the time travel. Thank you so much for writing this!
TennysonPoet chapter 17 . 11/1/2021
Where is Sirius in all this? Surely he should be doing the good dog father here.

Great story interesting spin I for one am enjoying it
Guest chapter 40 . 10/24/2021
Lol, time to restart again.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 25 . 9/16/2021
I see it's actually more exciting with more tasks, since the point ranking can change any moment
BerserkLittleCook chapter 23 . 9/16/2021
Wow, Voldermort is actually powerful
AudiArcher chapter 63 . 9/15/2021
Wait. The DOM still has Alice Longbottom? I remember them demanding she stay but I didn’t even entertain the idea that Neville/Harry/Hermione/Sirius/Dumbles/etc. would just agree. Especially since the rebel group was aware the DOM was giving her the horcrux all willynilly. I mean they are keeping the Horcrux intact, they kidnapped Harry, and they’re experimenting on a mentally ill patient. They’d storm the DOM for Alice alone, even if Harry wasn’t there, if they had any inkling of what they were doing to her. They are aware of what a horcrux did to a mentally sound 11-year-old girl. How on earth were they chill leaving Alice there. Like I get they “had no choice” but they had no choice about letting them kidnap Harry either. Until they decided they weren’t going to accept the DOM’s authority
BerserkLittleCook chapter 19 . 9/13/2021
I approve that you changed the date of the Ball. Having students miss out on Christmas just because there's a school party is weird
BerserkLittleCook chapter 9 . 9/13/2021
"I've seen Mexican jumping beans move faster than you" xD
BerserkLittleCook chapter 8 . 9/13/2021
Yay, people sticking their noses into other people's finances!
I dunno, is it just me or are the Grangers too frivolous, peeking over Harry's shoulder and reading his bank statements?
I only ever showed such a thing to one person, once, ever. Other than complaining that my account balance is zero, of course.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
So, you've found a way to make them repeat fourth year forever. Congratulations
Harrypotterlover chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
lkjdhjckjckjnbkjcnkbc,b,cbkjcbnckjbjcnbkjn
Magnord chapter 37 . 8/21/2021
Interestingly enough, now Harry knows that crouch and crouch jr are related.
But he never learns it since he didn't check the records yet to find who that second Crouch is.
Shieldage chapter 70 . 8/13/2021
Good story, nice opinions on canon and fanon in general. Very useful runes. Smart Tasks.
ReaderBot791 chapter 48 . 7/30/2021
Ahh, these last 8-9 chapters were really rough, but the story's flow and charm is slowly coming back. I still think the Ron bashing is dumb and that the fic would work better with Harry and Hermione being really close platonic friends rather than lovers, but I'm not the author \_(ツ)_/
ReaderBot791 chapter 38 . 7/30/2021
I hate the Ron bashing (not cause I like Ron, but just cause it's a dumb thing to do in any fanfic)

However, I absolutely love the new structure of the Triwizard Tournament and the tone of the story. It's been a long time since I've smiled this much while reading a fanfic.

This fic isn't anywhere close to perfect, and some people would argue it isn't even good. However, the writing is slick, the plot is interesting, and your tale has truly sucked me in.
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »