Reviews for Harry Potter and the Temporal Beacon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2021
Whoa
Arkodian chapter 70 . 4/20/2021
I'm not sure you're even looking at comments anymore, seeing as this was last updated in 2013... But I just have to yell into the void how awesome this story is! I love Harry and Hermione's relationship and how they're slowly getting stronger every time they go back. I love how their actions change how other characters react so completely that you can't ever tell what's going to change.
Also... That unspeakable teaching DA? My brain is coming up with sooo many theories. They probably copied the array, but even then, creating a time anchor should have only been possible later in the year so he'd come back to sometime after the earth task... How curious.
I'm sad this is all there is, but at the same time I'm so glad you wrote as much as you did. Thank you! 3
Stufoor chapter 70 . 4/16/2021
"Updated: Sep 19, 2013"

*cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Harry, get your mind out of the gutter
Shinobi Gatana chapter 70 . 3/28/2021
Please continue this fascinating tale
Shinobi Gatana chapter 53 . 3/27/2021
You are really messing up my usual 'hate all things time loop' with this story. I hate Groundhogs day, but this is so spread out and so fun, I am all but 'grasping' at my mouse to click next. Well done.
Art Fan chapter 70 . 3/17/2021
I just finished reading this story in its entirety and I have to say, this is the best story I have ever read about Harry Potter. It's got everything I look for in a Harry Potter story , Harry and Hermione in a loving, committed relationship, time travel but not too cliché. Ron bashing, because lets face it, he can't be relied on and is far too jealous. Ron did not deserve Hermione and most definitely should not have ended with her as in the movies. Harry and hermione have always been perfect for each other. I love the way you think and I applaude your imagination. Really looking forward to any update you might make. Goodspeed.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 21 . 3/10/2021
My favorite parts of the story thus far are with the Grangers. Overall, great story. Keep up the awesome writing.
owl3764 chapter 70 . 3/6/2021
Brilliant story. I wish you had the interest to carry it on to the end.
I might not have started on it if I'd realised it was incomplete. My memory is limited and coming back chapter by chapter isn't something I can do, At least not without reading the whole thing again. Still... loved it, your writing style and critical thinking.
Thank you.
Mrsleepyhead123 chapter 17 . 2/19/2021
I was hoping that Harry coule have ended one duel with a draw to make it a lil random
L. Wolf123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
damit! fucking amazing story that hasnt been finished and holy shit is it awesome.
Drarrysucker chapter 8 . 2/11/2021
I remember getting my own HPV shots, that shit was painful!
wwjdtd chapter 70 . 1/24/2021
I went into this thinking it was complete...

It isn't.

I don't know how I could have missed that.

(Great story though.)
wujuninja chapter 70 . 12/30/2020
I read it all, 5am now 31st December
Freddie Rindklip chapter 8 . 12/16/2020
HPV vaccine is important. I actually know some parents who keep that information from their kids hoping to keep them "pure". Sure abstinance is the best method, but ...
5,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »