Reviews for Harry Potter and the Temporal Beacon
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Just started reading. It looks abandoned. You wrote about health issues. I prays that all goes well. Thank you for writing. No problem if you do not get back to this. Life happens.
wstiglet chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
I think you fudged it with his duel against krum. He should have done better than that. You also completely made a useless comment on a plan to confound him which was a good one and then immediately forgot about it. Like tf harry potter is not an idiot IDC what people say especially with future knowledge and instincts. that was BS
Aigaeos chapter 8 . 12/7/2020
First time reading, just had to pop in and say good job to you for the great story and writing. Also, I love the healthcare info drop about the vaccines, making sure everybody is healthy is a great goal.

Thanks again, and keep writing just as great as you are now!
Infernus est in animo chapter 61 . 12/5/2020
God damn it. I was living this story up until this exact chapter.
With how much the author goes on about the lacking logic in cannon HP, I seriously have to wonder if they've ever considered how real people react to evidence of such *MASSIVE* rights and general legal violation. With even the most happy-go-lucky, everyone is friends version of this I would have expected everyone involved to put massive effort behind the immediate gutting of the DoM and the execution of the person in charge of this. Bugger me.
I can only think of maybe 1 evil!Dumbledore who would let any if this slide, let alone a more realistic, flawed one as we've seen here.

Again, I was pretty much loving it until now but this chapter fucked literally the entire thing up.
J.K. Holdenwood chapter 14 . 11/30/2020
Sounds you had a bad doctor, I did my operation 30 years ago as 1 of the first.
But the secret is simple after the operation you go home eat go to bed and take the sleeping drug you get with you. When I wake up no pain and almost perfect vision.
You did let heal the horn membrane when takes 30 hours dat is causing the pain but sleeping fix that fast enough. Then remove the eyepatch and you see without glasses normal -7 to zero shadows to vision
simply-rosali chapter 70 . 11/28/2020
I assume this fic is abandoned? Ffn says last update is 2013! I wish it had been finished. Take care!
Philodice chapter 70 . 11/26/2020
wow
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2020
[cz )vp1[ 6]
simply-rosali chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
I download your story into my Kindle, that's why I haven't reviewed, but I'm loving it. The dialogues in the first 15 chapters or so sounded forces and not at all natural, but now that you've built the characters personalities and ways of communicating, it sounds perfect. I'm in chapter 55, btw. Thank you for your story!
DeadFish37 chapter 38 . 11/22/2020
I love this ending to the first real cycle. Without Harry, everything is over.
crazzyredhead chapter 70 . 11/22/2020
Amazing story keep it up love what you are doing
Lola Smith chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
Yeah I was super worried winning the tournament was going to become more important that, you know, Voldemort. Cannot blame Hermione for being scared Harry would kill himself for the chance to win.
TheFieryDread101 chapter 70 . 11/9/2020
Please make more chapters for this Story!
grechri chapter 70 . 11/7/2020
Astounding idea and execution. It is flawless in my opinion. I binged through this is 2 days. The subtle changes that resulted in completely new story lines over the different iterations was amazing and this is exactly what I love about fanfics. How characters interact with the story and how little changes affect the whole story. You are one of the only ones that managed to expertly do this.

We definitely saw that the characters were trying different things with lasting changes down the line instead of just making choices that have no effect at all. Ron was a great example. I honestly don’t really like canon Ron, but in the iteration where Bill died his growth was managed pretty amazingly. Same with Neville in the first one.

I know it’s been a really long time, but I have a little bit of hope that this story will be finished at some point.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2020
hello, i have been reading this story, and its been amazing, but when ron started complaining at breakfast, it felt as if hermione was slightly OOC
5,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »