Reviews for Stars
Newfi Girl chapter 87 . 1/11
This has been an absolute joy to read. You captured Esme and Carlisle perfectly, along with the rest of the characters. Thank you so much for writing this and definitely keep it up, you have a great talent. :)
Purradox chapter 87 . 4/27/2014
Enjoyed this so much. Thank you for writing this. You did a great job.
Purradox chapter 86 . 4/27/2014
Totally adorable moments between c/t and c/e. Well done.
Purradox chapter 85 . 4/27/2014
Awwww! Sexy Carlisle is always good
Purradox chapter 84 . 2/24/2014
With Alice's whimper was that in the book or your creation? Don't make me go back and look. LOL.
Purradox chapter 83 . 2/24/2014
Well done. I've always thought Carlisles thoughts would've been a bit harsher toward aro as more of the deception was revealed.
GrimFWaters chapter 50 . 1/21/2014
:( I hate the killing of babies, but I think you did an excellent job of writing from Carlisle's perspective.
Purradox chapter 82 . 1/20/2014
Garrett was so right it wasn't even funny!
Purradox chapter 81 . 1/20/2014
That was by far one of the saddest moments. Well done.
GrimFWaters chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING. LOVE YOU, LOVE THE STORY, LOVE THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN. LOVE IT ALL!
Purradox chapter 79 . 12/22/2013
Go ahead Mama bear Esme!
Very good dissection of the scenes.
Purradox chapter 78 . 12/22/2013
Thanks for the shout out. Happy to still be apart of things. This chapter had to have been a tug of war with emotions from esme. Well done.
Purradox chapter 77 . 12/19/2013
This major scene always viewed from Bella's perspective should've been seen from Carlisles or esmes. They were the ones more deeply touched. Well done.
Purradox chapter 76 . 12/19/2013
Poor Carlisle. I was kinda feeling the Romanians a little bit during the books and movies. I would have wanted some payback too.
Grim chapter 75 . 11/25/2013
You need to finish this! Only 2 more chapters or so and it's done. Good job. You did well writing the perspectives of Carlisle and Esme. Your grammar and spelling is better than a lot of the authors on here.