Reviews for Drunken Surprise
Andromeda Sage chapter 1 . 1/14
hichi123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
loved it
Zzz chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ichigo seems a bit slutty, no?
Who cares neway slutty ichi is awesome!
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
man, I'd love to see a sequel to this! especially other captains's reactions! especially yamamoto's, lol
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Well darn, that beats that old comment I heard once... the, "The sex was so good my neighbors had a cigarette." Yep, I believe that this one qualifies under, "It was so good I forgot what I came here for." mhm, don't mind my corny ways though, I have an odd sense of humor and I got a lil tickled with the end of this one. Good story though.
Leopardlover999 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was a great story I laughed my ass off! : )
Fluffy3314 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
XD lol the ending was so funny 3
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
And remember to put a space after each '...' (ellipse), hon.
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
And remember to put a space after each '...' (ellipse), hon.
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Thank you for brightening my day. Lemon yaoi fanfiction should be more like this oneā€”lots of hot, steamy dialogue from both lovers, complemented by nice lovemaking.
mamita chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hi I loved your fic, I hope you make more fanfics of them together are so cute, and I love when Hitsugaya is seme, is so dominant, and when Ichigo is still of age uke he also is very cute, so sweet, still well, thank you very much and kisses.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Omee jeez! Finally a Toushiro is top! Story! I really hate him being bottom...besides...uke!Ichigo is just soooooo awesome, ne? Good job!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Lols. This was really good XD It was also extremely hot, and I love that Ichigo wasn't actually drunk. It made it all that much better - And, now that I've delivered my praise, I have a few notes for you - First, make sure when you're talking about something belonging to someone else, you put an apostrophe before the s. You did it once, and then you forgot the rest of the time. One example of when you didn't do it was with "boys father." That should be "boy's father." It's on...the second paragraph, last sentence. Also, sake isn't capitalized, since it's a type of drink not a brand, and it's spelled with an "e" not an "i." I think those were the only notes I had, though. The rest of it was perfect (I think) in spelling and grammar, but I'm not an English major, so don't count on what I said - Awesome lemon, and (since you mentioned in the A/N at the beginning that you'd do requests) I have...well, several, but my main one is for another IchiTou. Oh, which reminds me of one last note. Only Hinamori ever called Toushiro "Shiro-chan." No one else ever did. So I doubt Ichigo would call him "Shiro." He'd definitely call him Toushiro, though. I don't think he ever called him Captain Hitsugaya once in the manga or the anime (so far). That I know of, anyway. I'm ashamed to admit I've only seen the anime XP Anyway, awesome story and can't wait to read what else you've done.