Reviews for Because I Knew You
captainwest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I loved the friendship between those two in season 1, too bad they hate each other now! Loved your story so much!
In-betweens chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Ugh, the joys of a best friend falling for a sibling. There in lies the rules where you're not supposed to do something like that because it always ends badly. (okay NOT ALWAYS but most of the time...)

The idea of Gwen holding Morgana as she cried OVER Gwen choosing Arthur is sickly sweet and heartbreaking.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The same events given in this perspective makes everything seem so much better than it was on the show. Of course I love the idea of Morgana and Gwen together but this POV twist on the events of the show is SOOO very believable. :-D

Liked how you connected the first line with the last of the chapter. It's sad, that scene with them by the window and Morgana offering Gwen a chance to join her/them...while still knowing that she will be betrayed as soon as the oppertunity is presented to her.

Great chapter, look forward to reading what comes next.
pinkconchshell chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
"I've heard it said that people come into our lives, for a reason, bringing something we must learn, and we are led, to those who help us most to grow, if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because I knew you."

That's right, I'm not the only Wicked junkie who loves Merlin. You're story seriously made me tear up!
MyEternalPassion chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
My heart is breaking! This is so beautiful, so touching, I love it! I don't really like how Morgana had to turn on everybody the way she did...especially Gwen
FemaleSpock chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Wow, I like this a lot, especially the ending!
lily forever chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
It was amazing.

Somehow I hope It will end like this tonight... :)

Well, it was a really great job, thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us !

Lil's
ruby890 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
that was great loved it.
lily forever chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I'm in love with this ! It's totally... You are making sens to the behaviour of Morgana, and this is really good, sad, and beautiful. Really, I can't wait to read the next part !

Lil's
faithlessducks chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
At least she has a conscience in your story. Good Job, explaining her views on each character.