Reviews for Auto Incorrect
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 2 . 13h
I am now asking myself why I never read Sherlock fanfics until now. I mean, this story is hilarious and awesome.
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 2 . 8/27
OMG this is hilarious! XD I love it! The sad thing is, this does happen in life. :D
shoottwice chapter 1 . 6/19
I've been sick for the past few days, so it's been difficult to laugh, but this fic literally had me crying. I'm just now relearning how to breathe. Great writing, hilarious idea, nice characterization, perfect amount of smut, and some HILARIOUS ideas for autocorrects. Flawless work! Probably my new favorite texting fic!
Have had quite a bit of fun helping a friend who figured out how to add and alter things in the autocorrect's database. She was delighted by having it set to insert long complex and patently ridiculous strings of phrases in response to only a few letters typed, most of which were highly descriptive and equally rude.
NekoTaku24433 chapter 2 . 2/9
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm crying. And I'm also sending this to all my Sherlockian friends. Hysterical!
*beaming grin*

So much fun... (So glad I still have a not-too-dumb-phone. Slides out a full keyboard but nothing like autocorrect to mess with me.)
*falls over giggling*

They need to get someone to completely reprogram their phones and permanently disable the autocorrect. If they do it themselves, Mycroft will get it switched back on, just so he can continue to laugh at them. He /did/ provide their phones, after all. Alongside all the special features to make them a bit more durable and track them in emergencies, he definitely bugged them in some way. XD
Ambiguous Loon chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This made several co-workers and I laugh. And working midnights in a busy emergency dispatch center, we all needed to laugh.
So many thanks from all around the call-floor! You made out 12 hour night much better!
TapTapAlways chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
My favourite must be Sherlock's utter indifference to if John had hostages. People need to start proofreading before these kills me. (Says the writer who screwed up their own signature)
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
You just made me literally laugh until the point of tears.
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
wooow it was very funny to read. I can imagine the faces this two! I hate the "auto-complete function", 'cause it never be correct hahaha. I love this little piece of joy! Kisses and hugs.

Debby Bacellar
Embersprite chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
I can imagine creepy Mycroft reading these and laughing. Probably scaring the hell out of his minions.
random2crazyness chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Oh my god! This was so hilarious! I am in love with this fix now!
shortstakk7932 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I almost laughed my ass completely off...that was pretty freaking cool.