Reviews for Auto Incorrect
wildtrance chapter 2 . 6/25
YES! My sides hurt so much from laughing!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 5/30
This was too much. I really shouldn't have clicked on it on the metro. I was laughing like a crazy person.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 1/8
Nicely done, particularly because autocorrect does actually end up doing that a lot. The moral of the story is to always read it before you send it (perhaps with a comment about what ridiculous thing autocorrect tried to insert this time). Thank you for writing and posting!
Nightshade09 chapter 2 . 1/4
i think i just died. my brother's worried about my mental sanity rn. oops?
ishibby chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Very funny!
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I am now asking myself why I never read Sherlock fanfics until now. I mean, this story is hilarious and awesome.
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
OMG this is hilarious! XD I love it! The sad thing is, this does happen in life. :D
shoottwice chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I've been sick for the past few days, so it's been difficult to laugh, but this fic literally had me crying. I'm just now relearning how to breathe. Great writing, hilarious idea, nice characterization, perfect amount of smut, and some HILARIOUS ideas for autocorrects. Flawless work! Probably my new favorite texting fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
XD
Have had quite a bit of fun helping a friend who figured out how to add and alter things in the autocorrect's database. She was delighted by having it set to insert long complex and patently ridiculous strings of phrases in response to only a few letters typed, most of which were highly descriptive and equally rude.
Argon.847 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
yesssss
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I'm crying. And I'm also sending this to all my Sherlockian friends. Hysterical!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
*beaming grin*

So much fun... (So glad I still have a not-too-dumb-phone. Slides out a full keyboard but nothing like autocorrect to mess with me.)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
*falls over giggling*

They need to get someone to completely reprogram their phones and permanently disable the autocorrect. If they do it themselves, Mycroft will get it switched back on, just so he can continue to laugh at them. He /did/ provide their phones, after all. Alongside all the special features to make them a bit more durable and track them in emergencies, he definitely bugged them in some way. XD
Ambiguous Loon chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This made several co-workers and I laugh. And working midnights in a busy emergency dispatch center, we all needed to laugh.
So many thanks from all around the call-floor! You made out 12 hour night much better!
TapTapAlways chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
My favourite must be Sherlock's utter indifference to if John had hostages. People need to start proofreading before these kills me. (Says the writer who screwed up their own signature)
TapTap