Reviews for Tattoo
Safesam chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Another good one.
ninayork chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
haha. funny story. thanks for writing it. :)
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This.

Awesome :)
BraunGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Super cute and funny
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ahahahaha! I think you're getting better with the smut scenes with each one shot you write! Funnier too(:

God I would pay good money to see Alex drunk though xD Cute, steamy and utterly sweet.

Hope to read more! :D
Ockham's razor chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Fun read! Thanks very much
ComicBookGeek1818 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I love your version of drunk Alex. Awesome one-shot.
chawkchic chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
A tinge of heat packed with a smack of fun.
lizzy43 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hahahaha this was great! More please! You and your one shots are excellent.
Roookie chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
uuu nice one-shot! you def. need to write more like these, cos I enjoy them :) xx
EdibleSlaw chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love your take on Alex, how she slurred her words and acted nothing like her normal self.
Swishla chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Cute! Loved your take on a drunk Alex and her tattoo! Crisply written and well thought out. Thanks for sharing although have 1 question - did Liv outlast Alex? (grin)
Reggieme chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Thanks my friend! Didn't know you were so easy :-) I didn't even have to beg LOL!
laurel hardy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Come on, Detective Benson, Alex might have a memorial tattoo for a beloved aunt or pet, but on her ass? I'm uncomfortable just thinking about what their relationship might have been if that were the case. Besides, pet names really shouldn't be longer than 2 syllables anyway. I think Olivia (yeah, that old woman) should up the ante and demand forever and a day. She should, as the old saying goes, live so long.
LiziJ1987 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
haha that was funny and extremely hot! :) it was totaly awesomeness and i think u should write another and another and another...well you get the idea ;)