Reviews for For All THEY Know
StorSpeaker chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this is really good. Update soon and have Hiccup use the tricks he learned from Toothless to make his way to the forge but only Nobody gets suspicious except Astrid.
werewolves1999 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Continue this story please
Mistress of the Words chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
OH! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! It's amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D This is an awesome idea you have and you should definitely continue with it! :D
Pandombie chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
OH gosh! I love this, please update!
merrygould chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Really enjoying this so far! I wonder what Hiccup actually plans to do during a dragon raid, or will there even be time for one?

Update soon!
Nejidragon chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
oooooo I like it! I wonder how Hiccup is going to move forward. Is anyone else going to find out? Is he going to tell them? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Backroads chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Artistically I'm really impressed with this chapter. Marvelous visual, no dialogue save for a few thoughts from Hiccup and a question... it was absolutely magical!
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is really good! I can't point out any errors yet, so just keep at it!
122boy chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Update faster
122boy chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Love it love it love it you need to update faster
buggy1997123 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
excellent so far! i cant wait to see more to this
Ghostdragon101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I like the way that u included the dragons nest! I thought it was very well done!XD I can't wait to see what happens next!

GD101
Backroads chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Ah, yes, a conversation between winner and loser is necessary here, and you pulled it off between Hiccup and Astrid very well! Moved along nicely, and you hit some great emotions on both of them. What really impressed me was how you navigated the perspectives. Very good job. I was sonewhat amused at Stoick's reaction, mostly because it was believable for him. Writing continues to be great!
deleted-account-forever chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
wow good job, i'm really enjoying this story.
jadensupremeking chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
Great chapter. Hope u update soon.