Reviews for Homeward Bound
LadyofShadow chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I love this story, are you going to update? Please... I want to see what is going to happen!
alicelouise58 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
This was a good installment. Drizzt was a little Out Of Character. Would he torture a villain? Maybe, for information and then only what he would deem necessary. On the other hand, after reading the most recent installment of Drizzt one can never be so sure.

I liked the hallucinatory Drizzt popping up at the campfire. This has shades of Gaius Baltar's illusions in Battlestar Galactica. Entreri's biggest concern in this case would be his loss of control.

Keep it up.
peppymint chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Snickers, I just had this vision of when Drizzt catches up with them. Basically it involves Artemis asking if the drow would like to change at which point Drizzt belatedly realizes he is covered in blood. Other peoples blood obviously.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Very nice update. Enjoyed Artemis's thoughts and povs of things. Drizzt yet again takes out a bunch of guys who need to die. Good. Poor kid his last week or so been rather ruff. Little short, but still packing of the good plot. Over all nice plot, good flow and you did a nice job getting it across.
alicelouise58 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Thank you, for this latest installment.

I have just finished "The Collected Short Stories of Drizzt". There is one story about the childhood of Artemis Entreri. That he would save a child of his nemesis is consistent with his character.
sillya chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
YES! finally! (fits in the air :))

this is going to be good very good
danoman66 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Pretty good. I'll keep reading if you keep writing.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Someone is so dead. Drizzt is going to kill so many slavers. That baroness as well. Excellent start. To a very nicely done fic. Plots good. Flows good. Nice storytelling. Just a very nice read.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I like the story premise, and the plot. Your sense of timing in the "action" scenes is also pretty good. Dialog, excellent. However, there are a bunch of grammatical errors.

The most common problem is how most of the sentences are written in the present tense, instead of past tense (with a couple random past tense sentences). This makes the story a quite a bit more disjointed then it should be. It's relatively easy to fix; I'd much prefer a story with editing mistakes and a great plot to a story with perfect diction and an idiotic premise. Still, watch out for those sneaky verb tenses...

Other then that, this story has loads of potential, and I really look forward to your next update.
alicelouise58 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Good start to the story. As for villages on the coast of Western Faerun; try the mountain kingdom of Auckney. This village kingdom of 200 souls made an appearance in "Spine of the World" and "Gauntlgrym".

Lyra is a pretty name for a girl. I would think that Drizzt would name 2 sons after Zaknafein, his father, and Montolio, Drizzt's first surface mentor. Cattie-Brie would probably be absolutely on board for those names. Using a Drow name generator is interesting as well.