Reviews for I Hate That I Love You
NIGHTWORLD YEAH chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
PLEASE UPDATEEEEE! :)))))
booklover1798 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Can't wait for more, I wonder what kind of trouble they get into... Hmmm
kiko chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Hurryyyyyyyy! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! please?
Elli chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
its good! i really like it! you should write more!
I hate how much I love this chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Keep up the awesome stories ;)
killerbee07 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
PLZ Update!
Account Not Active 2349348 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
YAY! :D. You do know this means you have to do another one, right? MUHAHA *coughs* I still can't do that!

Anyway...I love every single word in this chapter and I was lmao through most of it. Keep going!

Sorry I haven't update as quick but my parents kicked me out of the house and MADE me go camping WITH OUT my laptop in a NO reception area and with NO books. I'm still getting over the torture...

Anyway, until the next chapter (which will be up soon, right? RIGHT?) Peace ;).
LauraRasmussen chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Merry Christmas to you, too! Love the story- isn't Night Worlder 13 awesome? She's sooo cool- and so are you and your stories! Have fun writing this one... :D
LauraRasmussen chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
looove it! its sooo like jez- i just imagined her as keller's friend. but rashel works WAY well, too. keep it up!
Night Worlder 13 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
OMG LOVE IT. I hope they work it out :D
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I'd just finished re-reading Huntress and in the mood for doses of Jez & Morgead (one of my most fav couple)! :) I'm interested to where this would head to. I realized the same thing, that not once I saw Jez returned the three-words to him although he already confessed it like..twice already throughout the book? (but still,we already know her feelings for him :) )

Hope finally Morgead get his well-deserved "I Love You" from his soulmate.._
Koxi chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Loved it! Update soon!
lamia vampress chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I loved it! Seriously, this is one story I LOVE that has nothing to do with RashelxQuinn. Normally I don't read a fanfic that doesn't include them, but this is seriously amazing. Please update soon!
Hellewise14 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
i feel so bad for jez that she can't fo in her own room! its so sad *tears* and yea! there going to visit the gang! i really hope that they dont over react about jez being a hybrid, although having to explain that to them would be cool. btw, im so glad that you updated adn you story is NOT horrible! UPDATE SOON! im glad your writing about jez and morgead! there my fav's!

-Hellewise14

P.S. im adding you to my favorite's list! really good! ;)
Mr. Reckless chapter 2 . 12/23/2010