Reviews for Wrong is so Right
sakujun chapter 10 . 2/2
Wow ... I reallyyyy loved this story! I just loved the way you wrote Astoria's and Ginny's personalities and theirs reactions about the role situation, I liked this story a lot 3
myahclare chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
oh man
its amazing
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Good story, I hate that you had Ginny getting pregnant for a 4th time. I think that little tidbit shouldn't have happened. And you really should have had a beta looking this over cause there were a lot of grammar mistakes. But this was still a good story. Really, it was. Sorry if you like Ginny, but, not everyone does, like me.
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Loved since before she met him? do you realize how wrong that sounds? she didn't know him. I'm just saying. I have always felt that she never truly loved him, that it was all just in her head. Ginny Weasley, is just a boring, very boring character. I like this story though, except for Harry being with Ginny.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
How could people think that the pic was of Albus and Scorpius? Harry and Draco are in their late 40's people would be stupid to believe that lie.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Ginny loved Harry before she started Hogwarts, she never knew him. I think it's like the Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise incident. A fairytale. She wanted the man of her dreams. Unfortunately J K Rowling made it too simple and unrealistic.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
You make a lot of spelling mistakes, but I still loved this story. I think Ginny and Astoria were great dealing with what happened. And Harry and Draco were endearing, even though they could have slow down the PMA in front of Ginny, it must be hard on her to see her former husband with his lover.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Not bad so far, I've always hated Ginny and Harry together, I still do despite your story. I just think them being together is so mainstream. It shouldn't have happened. You may not agree but I know others do.
Jessi Malfoy Potter Snape chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Oh god. That is my favourite ship Drarry. This is an amazing story

Tears leaked out when I read about Remus Potter
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Sweet developement of plot! But u might want to change the "Albus" in the summary to "their son, Albus Potter". I thought at first that u meant Dumbledor! That would just be ... Weird.
Rooz990 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
fantastic story

i really loved it
Lady Annelo chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Amazing *_*
Br3ak chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
WOW! this is, i reckon, the most gratifying fanfic ever! i liked it, i hope Haili is a good child. hehehe. i liked the plot that... that i'm going to cry! nice job.
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I like your story. It's pretty unconventional. Although what really unnerves me is that it is so popular that preople adopt Asian kids when in the nearby orphanages there are so many who await real home. It's simply unnerving and in my opinion a bit callous to the kid who doesn't even remotely resemble parents.
felawred chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Love the story but one question. What happened with James?