Reviews for My Fair Agent
Ooohhhhhhhh... that's a bingo! I think I shall enjoy this fic a lot :)
Moon Surfer chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
Waynes world hahhahahah rofl that would be somethin to see, Hannibal Lecter watchin mike meyers! The story is long and tedious but I find it better that way becuz it fits both charaters well to do it that way. Love it complete awesomeness the twist where he's not a cannibal is a new and interesting twist! It was also nice to him cave to her for a change! Greatness loves talent my friend! .
smilethourheartisachin chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
haha, nice bridget jones scene there at the end.
BaneLupine chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
thank you i have been suffering a borderline obsession with the dear doctor for about a week and this fic finally nipped it in the bud i implore to you in a good way "As it was, mornings were more wisely spent in Starling’s arms without having to fuss with prearranged appointments or impending luncheons with people he would just as soon eat than look at" ohh such an irony my favourite line
sunfire004 chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
I finally finished this story via my junky cell phone. It was tension building between them could be felt. I love the way you write. I have added this story to my favs so I can better access it as I will be reading it again I am sure!
duchess-missy chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh that was wonderful! lecter would be a great Higgins. I love My Fair Lady ever since I was 2 years old haha.

It was a great idea - i have actually thought the movie reminded me of Starling and lecter in a way-

I love it and look forward to reading more.
Holly4 chapter 17 . 3/2/2004
More testing...don't mind me.
Absolut chapter 17 . 2/22/2004
Took me time, but it was well worth it.
I loved it from chapter 1 to Epilog.
Thanks so much for this wonderful fic.
abcdefghijklmn chapter 17 . 11/20/2003
Okay okay I know you finished this a LONG time ago but I just had to review now that I FINALLY saw the movie "My Fair Lady" and i have to say that your ending was really GREAT even better then the ending of the movie! Also I glad you didn't make the Doctor seem as mean to Clarice as the Professor was to Ms. Doolittle. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

~Devil
Capponi chapter 17 . 7/30/2003
G!really loved this one!a true gem!especially the close linking to My Fair Lady plot line while not breaking thomas harris's amaxing creations!(LOVED the part from Bridget Jones Edge of Reason..another one of my fave books!witty..witty!)
Sam chapter 17 . 5/27/2003
Bravo!

I REALLY enjoyed that!

Hope you write more in the future... but maybe not so long! ;)
Cattaria chapter 17 . 8/30/2002
Well...I am at a loss for words. By God you did it! This must be one of my fav fics. My Fair Lady is one of my all time fav movies. Very well, very well indeed. After reading your fic, I have to say that my writing is but a shadow, a very tiny shadow, of your writing. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to write as nearly as good as you do now. Congrats and I hope you keep writing fics. I'm a fan!

Cat
YourPalAnony chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Thank you.
Prewett Lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I loved this story soooooo much! Extremely well written, very witty and very well matched to the the story of "My Fair Lady". I enjoyed every minute of it, especially the romantic suspense. An absolutely wonderful job!
chameleon302 chapter 17 . 5/22/2002
AN OUTSTANDING STORY FROM BEGINING TO END! YET ANOTHER BREATHTAKER FROM THE DIVA OF LECTER-FIC!

BRAVO DEAR BRAVO!