Reviews for My Fair Agent
Biyo94 chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
Such crafty writing! Your play with words is absolutely amazing to witness. Simple things said in such skilful manner keeps the readers at the edge of their seats. I can't help myself from wanting more.
Biyo94 chapter 15 . 10/12/2016
The conversation between Clarice and Dr. Lecter is so emotional. Epic chapter. Masterpiece.
Biyo94 chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
'As it was, mornings were more wisely spent in Starling's arms without having to fuss with prearrangedappointments or impending luncheons with people he would just as soon eat than look at.' I laugh every time I read this line.
Excellent writing :)
Biyo94 chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
This is my favourite AU fic. It is so beautifully written especially this chapter. You must have devoted a lot of time to write it. Thankyou for the effort.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
This is my favorite. Absolutely wonderful. This could be remade into a movie and it would be great- just like My Fair Lady. Bravo. Wonderful job!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
That "covet" bit at the end gave me chills. The way you incorporate SOTL with this is breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful writing. I love it !
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
!that Yoda comment had me howling. Omg. So funny.
Feuerkindjana chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
For some reason I can't log in but please let me tell you how much I love your storie! I never saw my fair lady nor do I know the story so every chapter and the general plot came as a surprise. Your writing and characterisation is wonderful and I believe quite true to the characters. I loved the pride and prejudice references as they were absolutely fitting in this context. I lost a reasonable amount of sleep over your story, making work rather hard but it was so worth it! I would mark this story as a favourite if I could log in (yes that is my ffn name up there). Thanks for making me feel such a variety of emotions and having me burst into laughter on several occasions.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Ooohhhhhhhh... that's a bingo! I think I shall enjoy this fic a lot :)
Moon Surfer chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
Waynes world hahhahahah rofl that would be somethin to see, Hannibal Lecter watchin mike meyers! The story is long and tedious but I find it better that way becuz it fits both charaters well to do it that way. Love it complete awesomeness the twist where he's not a cannibal is a new and interesting twist! It was also nice to him cave to her for a change! Greatness loves talent my friend! .
smilethourheartisachin chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
haha, nice bridget jones scene there at the end.
BaneLupine chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
thank you i have been suffering a borderline obsession with the dear doctor for about a week and this fic finally nipped it in the bud i implore to you in a good way "As it was, mornings were more wisely spent in Starling’s arms without having to fuss with prearranged appointments or impending luncheons with people he would just as soon eat than look at" ohh such an irony my favourite line
sunfire004 chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
I finally finished this story via my junky cell phone. It was tension building between them could be felt. I love the way you write. I have added this story to my favs so I can better access it as I will be reading it again I am sure!
duchess-missy chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Oh that was wonderful! lecter would be a great Higgins. I love My Fair Lady ever since I was 2 years old haha.

It was a great idea - i have actually thought the movie reminded me of Starling and lecter in a way-

I love it and look forward to reading more.
HollyDB chapter 17 . 3/2/2004
More testing...don't mind me.