Reviews for Mad World
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Haha wow, these were very well written. I loved Purple. :D Phenomenal job! Keep writing! -Emma
call-of-the-mind chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
These are really good!

you could do like a vampire game of laser tag, trying to fit in all the powers : alicevisions of the future Edward reading minds Jaspersensing the moods and make it fun and stuff lol
theseraveneyes chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Ooo purple. Our vampire parents get naughty with colours this time. ;) You are a very witty writer and it shows. I'm just wondering why you haven't gotten more reviews! Please keep writing though, you've just earned yourself another faithful reader who is eagerly awaiting the next episode of Carlisle and Esme's Mad World Adventures! :)
theseraveneyes chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
A different take from the first chapter, but you made it a funny enjoyable read. Suspenseful at times, even. Glad that our favorite couple get some alone time away from the kids. And you made it pretty realistic too. Great work! :)
theseraveneyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was hilarious! You had me in stitches with this chapter. I loved seeing Carlisle and Esme being parental with the kids and you did such a wonderful job with this. Definitely one of my favorite portrayals of Carlisle and Esme. :)
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
"Its's... bluer?"

"Your mouth is red"

"And yours is blue"

"What's so funny?"

"Want to make purple?"

Absolutley magnificent! Great job as always! 3
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Oh my that was fantastic... okay, the mental picture of Carlisle on one side of the door with a butter knife, and Esme on the other side... oh dear thats funny. Great job!
DaysLikeThis96 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Love it!
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
haha, the ending of this one cracked me up XD very cute and funny chapter, please update soon! _
Just4Me chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
It's always fun to see them play!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Awww! I loved it! So refreshing to see a more childish side of Carlisle and Esme :)
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
My hubby and I had a paint fight when we were remodeling the garage, it wasn't nearly as fun I ended up getting paint in my eye
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
You go Esme!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
LOL of thats just too funny. Poor Culllen kids doomed to be teenagers forever.
Nanna chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Ohh Yes This is that ther happend for Peter.. In new York.. Ohh.. I love the interview when i he tells it You can hear he is a acter.. Lol i love him and Jennie