Reviews for Betrothed
Anon chapter 15 . 1/18
My name is Jillian. Apparently, I commit infancide in my free time.
Animecreator chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-so
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
crangelique chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
I'm not particularly fond of the ending but I still find myself drawn to this story.
machi-pan chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
you are absolutely brilliant
softdreamer chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
it's really well made and the fact that Sebastian didn't love him while acknowledging that there ones of his kind who are able to do so made this story unique, I also found the characters really similar to those in canon so really, good work
I love happy endings but can't help to say that this story is great
so again good work :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
hmmmm... Interesting so far!
Sakura478 chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Had a good plot a nice take on the future of our black butler friends. The romance between ciel and Sebastian was mostly lust but I think it was a very realistic approach to their characters. I enjoyed your story a lot. Nice job
Cannibals Welcome chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Was anyone else like, but Ciel... seriously... she's got damsel in distress syndrome./Oh the irony. That was my other big thought. 'oh, the irony.'
Hopeless Mitsuki chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
awesome story really, it was amazing, the characters are so trully like in the manga, I enjoyed to read it! the story is interesting and intelligent, I loved to see one adult Ciel, always teased by Sebastian so mature and grim. He's perfect! And oh my, Sebastian too, I like the way he acts so thank you so much for the fun I'd would like to see more of those kind of story in french fandom! oh! and I really like the idea of latin title 's chapter.
Sulix chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
This is one of my fav Kuroshitsuji fanfics out there because for me you absolutely nailed the characterization of Ciel and Sebastian... even Lizzy if you take into account when you started writing it.

The dynamics of their relationship is the most incharacter I've found. The jealousy, possessiveness, lust, "care"... and not one bit of mushiness or changes in the contract. And despite it all it's not a dark story.

Thanks for sharing.

Yaoi-lover413 chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Great D I really liked the older Ciel, it felt like a nice spring breeze. A bit too un-smutty (a) but what we got was well written. I enjoyed the parts with Snake, due to him begin a character I'm not familiar with, (I haven't gotten that far in the manga yet) and following Sebastian was really good too. D So, great job! You gave me a day of pleasant reading. :)
FireStarDragon chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
This was an excellent story in numerous ways and I really liked it. One thing I found particulary interesting was the use of Latin for many of the chapter names. It was very unique and I thought it was quite innovative.

In addition, I loved the writing style of this story. It was sophisticated and written with an amazing amount of superb details that painted a clear image of what was happening in the story. By the way, the sex scenes were done very well. Not all authors can do something like that, and you did it perfectly.

The characters were also portrayed in a realistic manner, giving them a lot of depth, especially Elizabeth. She was shown to be a strong young woman who truly did care for Ciel. Ciel's reasons for ending the engagement also reveal his own concern for her, although it wasn't the love that she wanted. I'm glad the resolution of the story had so much thought put into it, covering everyone's feelings about the situation.

To me, another thing that stood out was the nature of Ciel and Sebastian's relationship. It wasn't like other fics where it's all sweetness and love. Truth be told, I like stories like that, but I digress... Anyway, my point is that the relationship was unique, due mainly to way Sebastian thought about Ciel. He liked him, but in his own demonic way, just as Ciel liked Sebastian in his own way.

To wrap this up, I need to thank you for writing this story. It was an excellent read and you're an incredible author.

AgelessWitchofShadows chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
I think you should write a sequel to this. I'm sorry to say that the ending didn't seem like an ending. So, if you could and are willing to, please write a sequel. You could feature this case in it, or make Ciel and Sebastian have a kid...? Just suggestions. Check out my story too, please: "Our Little Girl". Many thankies! Overall, your story was well-written and captivating. Bye for now!
shampoo147 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
I honestly almost cried. The Circus arc was, for me, the saddest part of the story and I love Joker. So reading Snake just brought that up.