Reviews for The 35 Things I Hate About Kyoya Ootori
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love tjis so much! Sequel! Please!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was a wonderful piece. I never expected Haruhi to actually be able to think of 35 things she hated about Kyouya. Bravo on writting this, you did great.
KitKatTicTac chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Instant fave.
Amu52 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
No matter how many times I read this the tonsil hockey thing always cracks me up good story haruhi is so lucky
Zacharias11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Like! :3
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh Kyouya... you sly devil you... But that was actually one of the funniest one-shot I've read from OHSSC! It was a great read! :)
Kitten in the sky chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
so cute! this story is adorable
AnonymousFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
that. was. AWESOME!
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
oh, this is a cute and playful story. I like the idea of 35 things she hates about Kyoya

I was thinking of any more possible hates she has for kyouya but the only thing that clicked in my head is that he is so cool I can think for more. haha. Seriously, I thought she would say at the end that she hate him for being irresistible lol. Nice Story. :D

NeKo Meow
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Cute and fluffy and simple.
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Rofl, really funny! I loved it! Btw, does that mean that her debt has be reduced by the teapot and three thousand yen? I'm really curious! Really good! Keep up the good work :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
omg love it
Keira-Hime chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You, my friend, have written an epic story. This story rocked! Really good read.
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cute. :)

The setup with the 35 things she hates about him is creative and amusing. Good writing.

-Skye