Reviews for In Disguise
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/2
Brilliant stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I love your Lumione, off to sequel
Queen Serenity chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Nice! :)
I M Sterling chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Peer pressure is a wonderful thing! I'm off toread the next one!
WhitePeach91 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
So well written, and so very sexy :-)This ones going on my favorites list.
Hexell chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
The ending on this is just spectacular! Not to mention the sex scene, that is just yummy. Kitchen sex is so very enjoyable and the way you described it just makes it all relivable.

I'm moving on tot the sequel now, no doubt it will be just as good!
GabbyJeane chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I LOVE this In Disguise series! You did a fantastic job and the story kept me interested the entire time! I read the other fics that went along with it and I do hope you will write more to go along with it. I appreciate how you kept it close to the original story.
crysta656 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
A delightful oneshot. Definitely hot there for a bit! I love Lucius as a blonde, but then I think of Jason Isaacs and my knees falter even further! I loved it!
Miravisu chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Ohmyyyy. Well, something tells me he may have done that on purpose... those naughty and handsome Slytherins.
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Sexy. Much better than my kitchen rendevouz anyway...lol

I like Narcissa knowing and not caring, actually, and the fact that their marriage is a sham. Seems much more realistic than them being so in love with each other and all that.
cyberdag chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh you clever girl!

This premise gave us the pleasure of both Lucius' AND (to me, anyway) Mr Jason Isaacs' company!

Thank you for the lovely double treat!

An entertaining and well written one shot!
CurlyQ2102 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I humbly bow at your feet! You have real talent and I'm not only impressed but f*cking jealous!lol

Please Please Please. ..Write more ;)
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Omg! Super good! Oh please write a sequel!

The plot was great. But your characters were exceptional, I swear I could hear them in my head. The flow of the story was nicely done to. I never felt Luke there was a dull moment, nor that everything was happening so fast.

Loved it! And Narcissa's bit at the end, priceless!
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Whew...that was awesome! I am quite a fan of Lucius/Hermione and you do it very well!