Reviews for Love at first sight
Supergoddad chapter 28 . 4/2
This is interesting. I hope you will update the story soon. I love it.
Godfather4 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was really good, I couldn't complain about you not continuing. You wrote more than enough of greatness.
kataangforever22 chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
Please don't end the series I have spent ages trying to find a series that i like to read don't end them ppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss!
kataangforever22 chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
In the legends of korra after korra opens the Southern sport portal the aurora burials they referred to it as spirits dancing in the sky

(I hope this gets through )
DARKALL46 chapter 28 . 11/25/2013
why haven't you updated this it's so good! seriously bit of a cliff hanger as well come on it's so good the story
Guest chapter 28 . 11/22/2013
Hell i love these make more pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeee!
zizzar chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Is there anymore
mr.midget chapter 28 . 4/26/2013
nice that ang can learn firebending
Olina chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
great sory! :D
fortheloveoffire chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
Is Katara pregnant!? I must know, please continue. Love your story so much.
ahnej chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
This was so awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very good start
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS! PLEASE KEEP POSTING!
FiberByte chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
Hey, I have been wondering for almost months now, is there going to be another chapter? I really love this story and it doesnt seem to actually end, but start a new beggining. As I quote:

"I'm sorry, but the fire nation wasted no time when they found out you was dead. They attacked our city the next day, and several other cities on the west coast of the earth kingdom. That's why I was on the South Pole. Many escaped when the army came."

Aang stared at Zuko, shocked. "No…" He sank down on his knees.

"You can't stop the war from happening. It already has. Now you have to concentrate on ending it."
Anastasieguest chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
One thing : this story is awesome! I have read the whole 28 chapters and i am waiting for chapter 29 and more. i now the writers want to hear from the readers that their story was good and that's why i'm here. Keep going and one last thing i like this dramatic scenes and the rest of the story. And I LOVE KATAANG. The ironic thing is that i want too to make a story that starts like yours but it is WHOLE differend subsequently! hahaha