Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
bantam-shine chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I'm weeping. Gallant, amazing Booth needs to come back & sweep Brennan off her feet (albeit, using logic and proof, but what's more romantic to her than that? hehe) as he did in your story! Sigh.
FoxPhile chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This was a lovely story.

I love that Hannah bows out more for her own sake than out of some noble gesture. Hannah is a good person, but I don't see her as that selfless. It's much more believable that she would leave because she's not willing to settle for being second best. And she realizes she will never be first for Seeley Booth.

I also enjoyed how your final chapter echoes the scenes from ep 100 - but with a much better ending, of course.
messyhxdlovers chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
this was adorable ).

and it's christmas as well!

so fitting!
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
AWWWWWW! That was too cute. I really, really loved it! And I like that you didn't make Hannah out to be a total bitch. Even though I strongly dislike her, she seems like she'd be nice enough (if she wasn't dating Booth). Adorable story! You're one of my new favorite authors :)
lil-creator chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
D'AWWWWWWW. Okay, so I haven't reviewed yet... XD Had been so busy, even if it's Christmas break. Anyway, I get the mail updates anyway, so I know. XD

This chapter was just so sweet. Although I have to say, impatient cabbie much? XD Hasn't he seen this before, like in movies! XD It was a really great ending. Especially the last line. IT WAS SO ADORABLEEEE. 3

Thank you for brightening up my early Christmas, even for a while. Continue writing, kay? :)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
ok, I'm oficially melting...Why can't they hire you for season 6? *CRYYYYYY*
flyingbouffont chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
That's the way it should happen one the show. The whole story was great and I especially loved the last chapter. Thank you so much for sharing.
lizCSBones chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
:") this was beautiful
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Got a huge smile on my face after reading this wonderful piece! Loved him fighting for her and saying all the right things...getting their friendship back, baby steps, I love you...I loved everything.
talo0518 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Aww! There's the Seeley Booth I know and love! The ending was so... them, ya know? I miss the way they are together, and I think you said it perfect! Once this whole Hannah thing is over, they need to go back to the friendship and chemistry they have cuz its seriously lacking this year! Great job!
TerriP chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story! With the show being so disappointing nowadays, I look to fanfiction for my Bones/Booth shipper action, and this story was just what I needed. Thank you for my early Christmas present!

Terri
Camy.MD chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
O.O ... i loved it *.* ... is perfect, and even if you don't believe me ... i think this is exactly how Hannah's going to act...i mean,she will feel that she's in the middle of something bigger ...

Well ... happy holidays !

Kisses, Camy :)
gypsymuse chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
What a lovely Christmas gift! :D I enjoyed this one start to finish. Thank you!
Barb chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for a story that makes me smile.
Mimimoon chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Awwww! Cute story! I liked it! Merry Christmas!