Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
jsq chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
It is my personal favorite. You've done such a great job with this. Good call on the extra chapter, and the ending was perfect. Love it! (but you already knew that)
hot4booth chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
OMG! The ending was soooo good! I don't think I could have imagined such a heartfelt scene. It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie.

Favorite Lines:

She shivers. "Stay," I whisper as my lips ghost over her temple. My eyes meet hers and hold. "Spend Christmas here. With me."

I lean my forehead against hers. "Baby, it could never be too late. Not for us."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. That you don't want me."

"Dammit, I'm doing what I should have done 10 months ago," he tells me. With a fire born of something other than his usual tenderness, he pulls me into his arms. "Stop fighting it," he says, "Stop running away."

"I love you. I should have said it the first time," he says as softly as the snow falling around us. "If it takes the next 30 years, I swear I'll prove it to you." His lips touch mine in the barest of kisses.

"I want to get our friendship back first," he says, his hand resting on my back as he guides me to the SUV. "One of these days, I'm going to take you on your last first date."

"Be prepared, Bones," he chuckles. "Next year, I'm hanging it everywhere."
Boneslover97 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
AWESOME!xD
LittleThingsMatter chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I love it, especially the end was so sweet.

I can't wait for next year to read part three! Keep writing such good stories.

K
sunnyamazing chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Oh my!

What an ending!

This line made me smile, this is the kind of line that Booth needs to be saying on my television! It was amazing. "Tell me, Temperance," he says. His eyes bore into mine. It's almost as if he's looking into my very core. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. That you don't want me."

How could anyone not love Booth or not want him?

Then the end, look I am pleased to send over a shipment of mistletoe from Australia so that Booth can hang it everywhere!

All I can say is thank heavens for Angela hanging the mistletoe and of course thank heavens for your writing!

Loved this, every single word of the four parts!
sunnyamazing chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Oh Brennan, how I adore her and the way that you write her!

So realistic that she would want to run and of course want to protect Booth.

I loved the conversation with Cam, it was very Cam like to have her say that Booth was being a jackass and then Brennan not saying anything cause it was theirs, well then that was awesome, cause The Night at the Bones Museum is one of my all time favourite episodes!

So now I am off to read the last part, another review coming :)
EmmyMayyy chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
That was beautiful. Amazing. I cried. I admit it, I cried.

You should be a future one as well, make it a series of Mistletoe.
EmmyMayyy chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I loved that chapter, babe. I was in tears.

I definitely missed your writing while I was away.
Mezzo187 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Yes! Finally! Booth doesn't pussy-foot around, and tells Brennan how he really feels and to stop running away! Why couldn't he have done that at the end of season 5? Stupid boy.

Very sweet ending.
Megwill chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
first chap and last were my fav. :) I liked how you wrote Hannah as well.
cwinky503 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Great job I liked the ending you gave. Very nice!
jsboneslover chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I LOVE this story. Sweet, fit to the season, what should happen on the show...true to the story arc.

Great job. I hope this isn't really the end, because it feels like a new beginning.
ProfeJMarie chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Well, this HAD to have a happy ending, no? Good for Booth for holding onto her hand and keeping Bones from running.

Lovely bit of happy fluff.
MentalistLover13 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
very cute! I loved the end!;) Great job with this story!:)
MentalistLover13 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010