Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
RositaLG chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Sad to see this one go too! It was fabulous.
Hailey Quinn chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
YEA FOR BOOTH AND BONES! You are amazing. I just went through a hell of a calculus exam and and this really makes me happy.

Hailey
BookWorm5570 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I love the mention of wong fu's i miss that place i dont like the diner as much. Im Loving This Story!
jenlovesbones chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Have I mentioned that meeting you and all of your writing talent has been one of the highlights of my year, as well? :)

Cheesy lines, when delivered by the right charming man, are swoon-worthy. So, I swooned just a little bit (and covered it with an eye-roll so Booth wouldn't see- I'm pretty mad at him right now, in case you didn't know) when he said:

"Baby, it could never be too late. Not for us."

Okay, swoon again.

And then she said 'no.' *Fistpump*

Cause Seeley Booth is a man who needs to learn how to fight for his woman... the right one. So, yep, I loved it.

And from a literary stand point, stories are awesome when they tie back into the title and theme. This whole story was about a kiss under the mistletoe. So, ending it with:

"Mistletoe," he says with a shake of his head.

"Mistletoe," I repeat.

"Be prepared, Bones," he chuckles. "Next year, I'm hanging it everywhere."

...excellent writing. I'm a little jealous of your talent. :)
my-completeness chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
That was amazing! Pulled at my heart so much, I loved old Booth! I loved how he was all this is what I should have done ten months ago - hell yeah buddy it was! His last comment cracked me up as well. Great story!
SouthunLady chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh, I'm sorry to see it end, too. I've thoroughly enjoyed it...except for the you-know-who parts...LOL. LOVED the end. You know one of the best things about it? You didn't drag it out forever and you posted frequently. Such a great writer! Okay, now when are you posting your next one?
etakkate chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Sooo beautiful! Funny - I was looking through my inbox and found an update from the last chapter (how on earth i missed it - i don't know) so i finished reading it and, as usual, was dissapointed because i really wanted to read the next chapter. Then i checked my emails and chapter four just popped up! how convenient. loved this story! thank you!
dollydoesit chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I loved it! I am so happy we got the bonus chapter! Thank you! :)
Gemlily5 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
"Be prepared,Bones,next year, I'm hanging it everywhere!"

I love that line. wow.

I could not go to sleep without reading this and commenting on was so perfect. It would really be something if this happened in a future episode? sigh...

Great job with everything here!

Keeping the cab waiting, while he's holding onto her, trying to convince her. Beautiful. :D
Katniss730 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I am sorry to see it end too! But, what a beautiful ending! Wouldn't we all love to see the Booth chase Brennan's cab scene? I think that is one good thing to come of TDitP - now the ball is in Booth's court.

I liked this line - "Tell me, Temperance,"..."Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. That you don't want me."

I would love to see Booth say that to Bones, because I don't think she'd be capable of it.
samnickmike chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
awww... my how I love how things end in the fan fic world...
gocubsgo17 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Awwww that was SOO sweet :) I needed something that wasn't so angsty and that was perfect! Thanks :)
dollydoesit chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
I really love this chapter! Actually, I really love this entire story! I can't wait to read more. (See! This is me slowly getting better at at reviewing. I rightfully needed a little nudge. ;) )
ProfeJMarie chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Well of course it's a good thing she at least sent the text to give us hope!

Cam was right where she should be in this - I loved her quick, easy, understanding response.
LJLanham chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
So glad you're continuing this. I'm looking forward to where you go from here. This was really well done.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »