Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
LJLanham chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
So glad you're continuing this. I'm looking forward to where you go from here. This was really well done.
hot4booth chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Eeek! A cliffhanger! I'm excited the ending is almost here but I'll probably also be wondering what it was originally going to be. I think that's worse than a cliffhanger. LOL!
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter! :D

I just love Mistletoes! :D Love how you described brennans thoughts! :D
jenlovesbones chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Cliffy? :)

I loved Cam's role in this chapter (and I never really got her anger toward Brennan in the season opener... or how an entire institution, an entire department with hundreds of employees... shuts down when one person leaves.). Cam gets her... and I appreciate that dynamic. And the part at the end, where she tells Brennan Booth's been an ass. *fistpump* for Cam.

Yay for one more chapter! Lay it on me... :)
my-completeness chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Awesome Christmas bonus!

Great chapter!
cwinky503 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Awesome! Can't wait to read more and hopefully Booth gets to Bones before she leaves. Please update again soon!
Mezzo187 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I'm liking what you've written so far. I too am working on a story where the B/H things gets to be too much so she goes off on a dig-it's what she's done many times before when things got too emotional. It'll be interesting to see what the show does, once it gets back on (whenever that's going to be)

Can't wait for the next part!
samnickmike chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
you have done it yet again! Great!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Just discovered this and I love it. Can't wait for more!
nertooold54 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
If it's a Christmas present then Booth will stop her from going and we'll all smile:)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Yea for a four shot! Except for the whole Bones is leaving thing...Oh well. I trust you to make the next part as amazing as the other parts.

bookdiva chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Very good. I want to see Booth grovel on his knees to get her back!
LittleThingsMatter chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I love it, like all of your stories! Just to make it clear: she is supposed to go on a dig and be gone for two weeks? Sorry, I sometimes have trouble with understanding a few things... I'm happy you're adding another chapter!

jsq chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I adore when you write from Brennan's point of view. Great job with this one, and (as you already know) I really appreciated Cam and Angela's cameos.
cccccCc chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
cant wait for the next chapter please post soon loved it
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »