Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
You're killing me! Please get another chapter up today before I go to bed so I can sleep better. Booth has to be running after Brennan and NOT that woman! And, dear Lord, let him catch her...LOL.
RositaLG chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
4 shots are even better!
Cremant chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
OK. You've got us hooked. Now, hurry and resolve our angst. Who is he trying to stop? Will he remember to bring mistletoe?
Gemlily5 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I really do need this to have a happy ending. should have known that you would put a cliffhanger in here. Thanks. :0

I should expect him to be even colder towards her after what happened. You have laid it all out very well and I like it. Can't wait for the conclusion!
xBonesIsLovex chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
love this chapter! I really enjoyed reading his POV...it's something i would like to see happen in the show!
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well Hannah, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Really, really don't like her. Glad you managed to get rid of her...lol. Thanks for sharing!
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter! It is amazing to me that B&B doesn't see that Bones has shown Booth what love is by being so supportive of him and Hannah. God, when she told Booth that he and Hannah and Parker could come swim, I wanted to cry (and sort of smack her for being a martyr). Anyway, this is sooo true -

"I love Bones for our history. For everything we've meant to each other. Part of me always will. But am I still in love with her?

And Hannah. Hannah makes me feel alive. When we were in the desert, she made me forget. I tried - really tried - to make it clear to Bones that I'd moved on hoping to get back to where things had been. I tried to love Hannah. But there's a problem with that. I don't know if I'm in love with Hannah. It's more that I love her because she isn't Bones. And Hannah? Hannah's in love with a stranger."

I am on the fence about whether or not Booth loves Hannah or just loves feeling loved.
stephaniew chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Wow! This was Incredible! You've again captured Booth's voice just perfectly...very nice. The thoughts about not having his hand on Brennan's back...sigh... I just wish we could see our Booth having those same thoughts. My favorite line is when he's driving around and sees the pool hall..."To lose myself in a game of skill rather than chance. A game that I might actually win." Great, great line! And the end...the end...sigh... He'd better not be too late to catch her is all I've got to say!
LJLanham chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Another great one... but I'm finding myself wishing you'd continue beyond the original three-POV tale. :-)
lil-creator chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
TSK, DAMMIT! CLIFF HANGER MUCH! :) You are so evil, you know that? XD Just kidding!

Thoughts on Ch. 1: Hey, I have nothing against Hannah. She's a great gal. Fans only dislike her cause she's Booth's 'girlfriend' (or should I say scapegoat from Brennan) and is hindering Booth and Brennan from hooking up. I like her character, but in real life, the friendship between Hannah and Brennan is hard to work out. The drama and emotions and stuff. I actually felt sad when I read this. Not out of pity for Hannah, but more of just being sad. Am I making sense? XD It was good anyway.

Thoughts on Ch. 2: Gosh, I am SO going to kick Booth if he doesn't go after Brennan! :) What a fine mess he's made out of this. I'm sure you won't be THAT cruel to let them end this way. ;P Milk the drama and emotions for the heck of it! XD I can't wait for Brennan's PoV chapter, and of course, the ending. :) Love it, as always. Great job.
sunnyamazing chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Amazing.

I love this, this is what should happen. I loved the immediate guilt that Booth had about kissing Brennan, that was very very Booth-like.

Then the whole gambling thoughts and Booth thinking that Brennan made him a better man well that was perfect too.

Then there was the text message, well well well, let me just say please let Booth catch her!

Can't wait for more!
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Great story so far! :D Can't wait for Brennans POV! :D
xoc13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
yup,big mess. i'm a firm believer that there's different kinds of love and you can love two different people for two very different reasons. being stuck in the middle of that can never be good for any of the parties involved. good work and looking forward to the next one:)
jenlovesbones chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
In this sense, Hannah and Brennan do seem to share something in common. Not running, per say, but a need to distance themselves from any situation that might make him unhappy.

Having seen the previews for next week, I don't know how Brennan keeps herself from getting on a plane to timbuktu by the end of that episdoe.

Can't wait for Brennan's perspective. And 'go!' Angela with the Mistletoe. :)
SouthunLady chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Another great chapter in this confusion called love.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »