Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
hot4booth chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Okay... I'm going to assume he's going after Brennan. *u*

Question: Why would Brennan offer to talk with Hannah? We probably will find that out in the next chapter.

I like how they were surprised by the mistletoe.

You made Booth's reality very clear. He will suffer from his choice when he realizes he's hurt two women and not just one as he's thinking right now. Of course that's if HH has a brain.

Favorite Lines:

Tonight the shift in our relationship is apparent. I realize that my hand has not rested on her back, guiding and steadying her, since we returned to DC. Things aren't the same now that Hannah's in the picture. But then they aren't supposed to be. I've moved on. "People in love do crazy things," I say.

"And then you had to go and say it was like kissing your brother."... "I lied," she says, suddenly looking up at me... "Oh, I know," I tease with a smile.

Pops taught me better. He would beat the hell out of me if he knew I was doing this. To either of them. But especially to Bones.

"That shouldn't have happened. It was my fault. I shouldn't have..."... "You weren't alone in this, Bones,"

I feel like a complete heel. (HE SHOULD! *u)

There is a sadness in her eyes that I realize has been there too often recently. "I know you want to make it work, Booth," she tells me, her eyes brimming with fresh tears. "I'll go to Cullen. I'll ask for a new agent to be assigned to the Jeffersonian."... "I'm afraid it's what's best. For you, Booth."

I know I'm not going in. That I'm not going to give into the temptation. Brennan changed me without knowing it. She made me want to be a better man. She made me a better man. Hannah doesn't know that. She doesn't know about my past

I love Bones for our history. For everything we've meant to each other. Part of me always will. But am I still in love with her?

I don't know if I'm in love with Hannah. It's more that I love her because she isn't Bones. And Hannah? Hannah's in love with a stranger.

I suggest you go to her. Do whatever you have to do to make it work, and don't let her tell you 'no'. Any woman stupid enough not to want you doesn't know what she's missing. She's smart. She'll figure it out.
Kerika chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
cant wait for more!
Saliza88 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hell yeah! Hannah is gone! *does the happy dance!* :D Now run Booth! Go get ur girl!
Kizabeth chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Great story, and I hope to god Booth gets to Brennan in time
etakkate chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
oooh! i hope he is going after brennan! i am soooo depressed watching bones lately! at leAST i can rely on you to not go all stoooopid!
Gemlily5 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Of course, you had to leave me hanging with a cliffhanger. I like it though,wow. I do hope that Hannah does see them in a compromising position and questions him about it soon.

He has to catch her at the airport before she leaves.

You did a good job of getting into Booth's head and have the reader see this from his point of view. You have him so conflicted,poor guy! :(

Bring on the next one. :D
EmmyMayyy chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Sweetie! Oh! My! God! That was so beautiful, I seriously mean it as well. It was so tender and touching - just like their kiss. It gave me shivers, again, I'm serious!
lizCSBones chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
rrun booth,!

PS:thanks for being great hannahh
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I loved it! Great job!:)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Lovely :)
jsq chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Love it. Both Brennan and Booth are right on here with the guilt and attempts to fix things. I'm so glad you've done these. Thanks for letting me be a part of it and for the shout-out!
Cremant chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
All right. Don't leave us hanging too long-to whom does the pronoun refer? Well done, as usual. I'll be watching for your next post.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Yay! Love it.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I LOVED
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh please please please can this happen.

I love how you have written from Hannah's point of view, you've given her a real character.

I cannot wait to find out what has made Brennan sad, although I am very glad that she has Booth there to look after her.

Then the 'My position here was transient' well that was perfect! I only hope as one of my Christmas wishes that Hannah's position on my television is also transient.

Wonderful!