Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
Kerika chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
cant wait for more!
Saliza88 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hell yeah! Hannah is gone! *does the happy dance!* :D Now run Booth! Go get ur girl!
Kizabeth chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Great story, and I hope to god Booth gets to Brennan in time
etakkate chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
oooh! i hope he is going after brennan! i am soooo depressed watching bones lately! at leAST i can rely on you to not go all stoooopid!
Gemlily5 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Of course, you had to leave me hanging with a cliffhanger. I like it though,wow. I do hope that Hannah does see them in a compromising position and questions him about it soon.

He has to catch her at the airport before she leaves.

You did a good job of getting into Booth's head and have the reader see this from his point of view. You have him so conflicted,poor guy! :(

Bring on the next one. :D
EmmyMayyy chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Sweetie! Oh! My! God! That was so beautiful, I seriously mean it as well. It was so tender and touching - just like their kiss. It gave me shivers, again, I'm serious!
lizCSBones chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
rrun booth,!

PS:thanks for being great hannahh
MentalistLover13 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I loved it! Great job!:)
theadmiralscoffee chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Lovely :)
jsq chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Love it. Both Brennan and Booth are right on here with the guilt and attempts to fix things. I'm so glad you've done these. Thanks for letting me be a part of it and for the shout-out!
Cremant chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
All right. Don't leave us hanging too long-to whom does the pronoun refer? Well done, as usual. I'll be watching for your next post.
RositaLG chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Yay! Love it.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I LOVED
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh please please please can this happen.

I love how you have written from Hannah's point of view, you've given her a real character.

I cannot wait to find out what has made Brennan sad, although I am very glad that she has Booth there to look after her.

Then the 'My position here was transient' well that was perfect! I only hope as one of my Christmas wishes that Hannah's position on my television is also transient.

Wonderful!
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Baby, that was so tender and soft and when Hannah was describing the moment when she saw Booth and Brennan together, had tears pricking in my eyes. Beautiful, bub, absolutely beautiful.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »