Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Baby, that was so tender and soft and when Hannah was describing the moment when she saw Booth and Brennan together, had tears pricking in my eyes. Beautiful, bub, absolutely beautiful.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I was leary when I saw Hannah's name since I've been reluctant to start reading any new Hnnah stories. But I liked your first story so much, I gave it a try... and I'm glad that I did. I will admit I did it cautiously... I skipped to the end first to see if the ending was safe. LOL!

Favorite Lines:

They lean into each other. From where I stand it's hard to tell who started it. It's a slow-motion kiss. The kind at the end of sappy movies. I've always been more of an action girl myself, but this is mesmerizing. It's soft. Pure.

I feel like an intruder to a private moment. It hits me that things between us have never been as intimate as that single chaste kiss between them. I should be angry. I have every right to be. But the emotion that washes over me isn't what you would expect.

I turn to go before I get caught. He's never going to love me the way he loves her. No matter how badly I want him to. Instead of weighing the facts, I let my heart make the decision. I stayed with him trying to resurrect what we had in the desert. If I hurry, I can probably be gone before he gets home.

Well, I won't be second string. Seeing what I saw tonight I know that second best could never be good enough.

I should have seen all along - my position here was transient. I was never meant to stay.

Good bye, Seeley. Hello, world.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Excellent exit of Hannah. I'm sorry she caught Booth cheating, but she handled it with class.
sorrowrayne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i LOVE it, continue.
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010

This "Mistletoe Part 2" is good. I like that Hannah makes her move after seeing the kiss. I don't know if she really know that there's something deeper between them in the this story though, she does know and knows better than to remain with him knowing full well that he will never be able to fully commit himself to her.

I could go on with this but I will stop. :)

You have done a great job on this. If this really did play out as it is here. I will be VERY HAPPY!
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh update soon I want to know what BB think
xoc13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh, i like this one too. hannah's not my fave character but i feel you played her role really well. i wouldnt' see her going into a jealous fit either,which is good because this isn't about that. good job with these:)
llvale chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
*evil laugh* xD
Mimimoon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh! I really want to know what brougth them there! Update soon!
BoothanddBrennan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh if only :) Good idea for a story. I hope it turns out like this in real life!
gocubsgo17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Why, oh why, did I forget to put you on author alert? Maybe because I'm lacking a brain. I loved the first Mistletoe so much I can't believe I almost missed the second. Great job as always. Can't say I'm sad to see her go, but great job on finding a new way for her to discover what B&B have.
lizCSBones chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
wooow you amazed me! this was great I actually didnt hate hannah. and let me tell you, thats a lot to say LOL
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I loved this! Please update really soon!:)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yay! Another mistletoe story :D I just love them. I can't wait to read the next two chapters and find out what happened between B&B that made them kiss.

Keep writing such great stories :)

116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »