Reviews for Mistletoe Part II
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is a three-shot? Cause just that was satisfying enough... so the fact I get two more parts to it? It's like an early Christmas gift. :) Yay!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I'm so glad that you are writing this! I so enjoyed the last one.
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wowee wow wow. I was going to post and update to one of my fics, and saw this one sitting here... so i clicked, and wow. It gave me chills, let me tell you. It was beautiful. I can't wait to read the other sides of this story. Fantastic job! :)
Saliza88 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I like it! Please continue! :D
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I don't think she'll be a fool this time around. Great chapter. Just what we need. What a wonderful Christmas present.
LJLanham chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love this! Looking forward to the otHer two POVs! I can totally see this happening! Thank you.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
At least she knows B&B just HAVE to be together :) I think you nailed it! Cant wait to read the other two!
xBonesIsLovex chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
love it so far! can't wait for Booth's POV and especially Brennan's! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Yay for outlines! You have written a Hannah I can get behind. You did a real justice to her character, and if you're anything like me, I'm sure that was a tough one. Really good job on this one.
Cremant chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
She's gone. Sigh. I wish from your keyboard to HH&Co's screenplay. I liked it very much. Very tight, very well-written. Can't wait for the other POV's.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love this so far! I hope we get to find out what's in that note.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8