Reviews for Heartbreaking to Beautiful
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That really was heartbreaking, sad, and at the same time, beautiful. Their love lasted the lost and distance. So touching. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
that was good i liked it and i liked how no matter why they were there for wach other like it vetry much
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was sad but Emmett and Bella's love is sweet! :)
Architect101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute story I loved it
loventherussian17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Loved it
Creamed Cheese chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow! Amazing! :)
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Lets just say I cried but enjoyed it ;)

Thank you!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
this just broke my heart! well done.
Yuri of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh my goodness... You are an amzing writter... I loved it! You had me in tears.. At least she knows who her son is with and that hes doing good... Again I L-O-V-E-D IT!

~£îly~
klaroline-heart chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awww i just cried a little that was so sweet, i love how Emmett & Bella's relationship lasted through everything that happened to them...
bbeccaz chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Its so sad and so cruel that i almost wanted james to somehow find out
Crying chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This so I sad I barely read it. I had seen inane wanted to read it so many times but I had to put it off because I knew I'd break down. And I finally got the courage and I broke down crying after the first few lines. Its so sad and I would ne'er be able to do this I'd end up kill myself or Id go in there and demand to have my baby back. I would go to court and everything as long as I got my baby. Hard breaking, sad but true in so many ways.
Crying chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
84gemstone chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You had me crying from the start, i had to stop reading one or twice cause i couldn't see the words anymore (being humonal didn't help...who am i trying to kind i would be crying anyway)

It was so well written and heartbreaking to read. In the end it was beautiful and yep i cried at the end as well
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
What a beautifully sad story. I can't even begin to imagine attempting to live through such an experience. Thanks so much for sharing your writing.