Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
shepardo29 chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
around half way through ot got ridiculously funny lol. turned into a slapstick piece. great work!
saynventeen chapter 20 . 5/30/2018
Im not a fan of OC but i really enjoyed the character
Aradia Snape chapter 20 . 4/27/2018
Great story! Thanks for sharing
sam chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
I swear, I think I love you.
You did a great job with dialogue.
BrilliantLady chapter 15 . 10/5/2017
The last few lines of this chapter were the absolute best! :)
Chippers chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
Love how he doesn't feel that he's romantic, but then hits it out of the ballpark, but in a very realistic Sheldon way.
Chippers chapter 15 . 8/21/2017
Lol, love how Reg saw right through Sheldon's trick.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2017
Lol love the whole "What? I did not... Oh, crap on a cracker, I did."

And this was great too: "If Sheldon can't ruing my friendship with Sheldon... I'm pretty sure it's indestructible.

Reg is kind of fun too. Though I had wondered about her with Sheldon.
donald92 chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
Great story and fun read. Really enjoyed Reg and what she brought to the story.
kimjo2 chapter 20 . 3/3/2016
love the story and love reg! great fun. thanks so much
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Need morals.
lindamanigua chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
OK. I love the story, I love the new character, but a woman with an IQ hovering at 200 doesn't yak with Penny like sorority bimbos. But I still like the story line.
kim chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Is this the end? Couldn't tell if the story was done or not...
Loved the Reg character!
Kat-Knife chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story! It made me laugh out loud and I even liked Reg, even though I'm not usually a fan of OC's. Great job on writing an awesome story! :)
Carixna chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Okay... i feel the need to ask weather you intentionally messed up the Star wars and Star Trek costumes because you felt that Reg in a gold bakini would fit in the story better but I'd like to express the inaccuracy of this- esspecailly cause i didnt see that anyone had commented on it when i assumed Sheldon would be the quickest to correct this incident due to Penny saying star wars instead of star trek... (There is a difference i hope you know, which i was lead to believe you did by your knowledge of the aycronym TOS) Otherwise fine plot/ idea. I like the straightness.