Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
bigbangbones83 chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
"If Sheldon can't ruin my friendship with Sheldon... I'm pretty sure it's indestructible," LOL too true...

Can't wait for more!
Awiii chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
That was great. I can't believe he thought it was his mom! lol I am intrigued by the comment "you kind of made a move on him". I will have to read back chapters to see if I can guess it, but I can't wait to see what that move was. And how Penny is going to react. As always, I eagerly await the next chapter!
bigbangbones83 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
So interesting! I can't wait for more!
stock2007 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Sheldon and Leonard's mother OMG what must go on in poor Leonard's head great chapter more please
bob0045 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Funny stuff. I thought Leonard was getting all worked up over Penny too. I caught on slightly before Sheldon but not much. Very funny.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Clearly the physicist was in love with the waitress next door whom he considered barely literate. That made total sense.

Clearly a man in love. Penny laughed again.

"You know... Because you kind of made a move on him."

"Do you know where you are, Leonard?"

Oh God! Leonard is an Idiot *Sigh* . . . Well, Anyway Go Sheldon d(*-*)
TempestJo chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
LMFAO
Awiii chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Another wonderful chapter! I always end up with a huge smile on my face while reading this fic. I am excitedly awaiting the next chapter. I can't wait to see Sheldon's way of pursuing a woman. You have a wonderful gift!
Deleted Deleted Account chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Oh this is making me laugh so much! I love everyone in this. Sneaky!Sheldon! is the best ;)

Wonderful writing and fun as always :D
Resplendent Decadence chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
LMAO! Sheldon sneaky, plotting genius secret romantic (in his own way) awesomeness! Can't wait for the next chapter!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
"Why the hell not? She's a bikini model with a doctorate! Iwould hit that!"

"Are you asking me to explain the actions of another person?"

"Why would I freak out just because he's pursuing a girl... Oh my god, no! No! Oh, no!"

Have I told you how much I Love Reg?
C'mon Sheldon make a move

Great chapter d(*-*)
Eternal Contradiction chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
There is a huge grin on my face right now :D Yay, you go after what you want, Sheldon.
mmooch chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Now it's getting exciting! So Penny will be the only one who's still in the dark about who's chasing who. That's kinda backward from the usual way things are. Guess she just has that denial thing going for her where she and Sheldon are concerned.
bigbangbones83 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Eeee so cute! Can't wait for more!
TempestJo chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
getting very exciting! :) blood, knives, puking, spagetti sauce, and romance. *sigh*
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »