Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Woo-hoo, it's a little kiss, but still a kiss from Sheldon to Penny ;-)

Can't wait for more!

Dw
TempestJo chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
If my husband were home right now, he'd be thinking I've finally gone round the bend the way I've been cackling out loud over this chapter... Bring on the next si'vous plais!
starbrightnights chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Love it! Admittedly I'm not really a Shenny fan (although I adore them as a double-act), but I'll read anything that's well written, which this is! I could really hear the characters saying the lines.

And uh-oh - I think Sheldon might have the wrong end of the stick, and Penny has no idea that it even came across that way! Brilliant :)

Can I just ask that you put a break between scenes so they don't run into each other? This bit :

'"Ugh! Why can't you just give me a straight answer?"

"I'm a professional thinker, Penny. This is how we roll."

"Name that integer?"

"No."

"Pop culture science?"

"No."

"Shiny things?"

"I don't want to play one your stupid car games, Sheldon!"'

One minute Penny is talking to Leonard, and then it changes, but I didn't realise it has until Sheldon's name was mentioned! I was confused by what she was suddenly saying to Leonard, and then discovered she wasn't even talking to him anymore, and that the scene had changed, which was why it hadn't made sense XD

Is Regina a British name? I'm British, and I've never met anyone with that name - must be a really old one! Mind you, I've seen it spelt that way, but pronounced 'Regena', like the name Gina.

Looking forward to more!
SpaceAnJL chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
...oh, hee! Penny really should have phrased that just a little differently, shouldn't she? Whoops. Bring on the crossed lines of communication.
TempestJo chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
hehehe! loving it!
DaniWilder chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Looks like Sheldon things a 'short blond' might be asking him out. Not sure where you are going with this, but I am a huge Shenny fan. Hope it heads in that direction.

DW
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great start. Can't wait to see how you get Penny and Sheldon together.

DW
stock2007 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
very good start well done very keen to see where you go with this I have an idea who I would like to see "hook up" but it's your story more please
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13