Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
lindamanigua chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
OK. I love the story, I love the new character, but a woman with an IQ hovering at 200 doesn't yak with Penny like sorority bimbos. But I still like the story line.
kim chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Is this the end? Couldn't tell if the story was done or not...
Loved the Reg character!
Kat-Knife chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story! It made me laugh out loud and I even liked Reg, even though I'm not usually a fan of OC's. Great job on writing an awesome story! :)
Carixna chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Okay... i feel the need to ask weather you intentionally messed up the Star wars and Star Trek costumes because you felt that Reg in a gold bakini would fit in the story better but I'd like to express the inaccuracy of this- esspecailly cause i didnt see that anyone had commented on it when i assumed Sheldon would be the quickest to correct this incident due to Penny saying star wars instead of star trek... (There is a difference i hope you know, which i was lead to believe you did by your knowledge of the aycronym TOS) Otherwise fine plot/ idea. I like the straightness.
Femme Bono chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
I am loving the humor in this!
carae chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Such a funny little story. Loved the Reg character.
ncisloverinnc chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
This was hilarious!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
Hey,
Ive really enjoyed reading this fic. It was crazy, very crazy, funny but still sweet :)
And I love Reg
Good job
Deanie
ForrestersWitch chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
this was just plain fuckin cool. thanks for the ride definitely look foward to further works
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Sheldon, the pimp bwahahaha! So true.

Seriously love Reg and wish she was on the show!
Jen4850 chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Wonderful, well written story that I love to read and re-read.
Halfred Askold chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
Ok the part where both Sheldon and Leonard are getting some and the girls are being silly was gold. THATS the way two friends and roommates and their women can be (not all the time, but you see what I mean). I like how Penny realizes that only she is allowed to do things to Sheldon.

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
Good chapter for everyone!

Rate: A & X (of course)