Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hmmmm Ok... good plot: Penny tries to fix Sheldon and ends up jealous and wanting him for herself... this could be interesting

Rate: A
Grovek26 chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
Fab story! So funny, I loved it!
shanj chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
This is great! I wish there was more of it!
shadowglove chapter 20 . 2/3/2012
This story was awesome! lol
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely delightful! :)
Viking Eggplant chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
I want a Reg of my very own. Seriously, what a great character! This was a treat to read ).
Hazel chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Hey I like your story and all, but when I read something, it bothered me to no end. Blue eyes are actually a very dominant trait, contrary to popular belief. Not as common as brown eyes but still dominant in genetics. Google it if you want, I know my stuff

Anyhow, sorry. Inaccuracies like that tend to big me to no end unless I point them out. Don't me to offend you, just wanted to point you in the right direction.

Good story though. I've enjoyed it so far.

~Hazel
PoetKnowit20 chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
Ok so this probably the 3rd time I've read this and I never get tired, love Reg so funny and is complete sync with the other characters! Love the build up between Sheldon and Penny and the dialogue between all the characters...missed Howard and Raj but overall an amazing Shenny fic! :)
nitefang chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I want to thank you because this was just hilarious. "Finally, the peer group her father had always wanted for her. A bunch of bat-crap crazy neurotic intellectuals. Add them to her homeboys next door and she had a full coterie of geniuses who used the Vulcan salute like a gang sign." Seriously? Brilliance.

But I also want to hate you because now I need to pee. So bad. Because I've been laughing so hard. The fact that Sheldon and Leonard had to have so many kisses—had to kiss AT ALL—is just downright brain-meltingly hysterical. :D Now I REALLY have to do my homework.
nitefang chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Dude, I don't know if it's because of my severe lack of sleep and therefore my slaphappiness, but this is just HILARIOUS. I can already totally see where Sheldon's train of thought was going by the end of this chapter, and I cannot WAIT to read how this plays out, but I have to do homework. Which makes me sad. No, not just 'cause it's homework, even though that definitely contributes to the sadness, but the class is about Nazi Germany. Yes. Let the sadness abound. I'd much rather read this, but...priorities, you know? Those damn priorities... Fuck it. I'll read one more chapter.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 20 . 10/19/2011
I loved this story! It was hot and , Sheldon doesn't seem all that Ooc at all. I hope to read more of your new Shenny stories soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
I feel bloody terrible for saying this but for some reason dispite reading the whole thing, I don't actually like this story, which is weird cause it's really good, I know that makes absolutly no sense whatsoever..

So yeah, this story is a weird one for me.
archerlove chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I'm sorry, I'm not even done w/ the story yet, but I just had to tell you how hard I laughed at the 'ass man' text. Your writing is excellent, and your characters spot-on. I even love your OCs, which you probably know is often a challenge in ff. OK, I'm off to read the rest...
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
This is such a great story, I just had to read it over again. Brightens my day every time. Thanks.
kerry483 chapter 20 . 9/1/2011
This is a wonderful story :)

I love it :D