Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
Killing Aphrodite chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Gosh I love this fic. It's brilliant, one of the best I've read. Reg is great, it's to hard to make a likable OC, but you did it, and I love how she ended up with Leonard! The character are so well writen to, everything they did was believable. I would love see more of Reg, have you considered writing another fic with her in? That would be awesome.

Another thing I love about this fic is the fact that for a moment there I though that Reg and Sheldon were going to end up together, I admit will I got a little worried that they would. This is definatly one of my favourite fics!
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It is hard for me to count all the things I loved about this story, but I will try. First of all, best OC I have read in a BBT fic, Reg is the perfect combination of Sheldon and Penny (for a little bit I thought she was going to turn out to be their daughter from the future or something, but I realized it wasn't that kind of story). I love that, even though she is the perfect girl for Sheldon, she's not the one he ends up with. That is just real life, isn't it, and the whole point of your story. She is great though; I love that she's beautiful, but damaged, brilliant, but insecure. I think she is going to be great for Leonard, someone who will make him walk tall (as tall as possible anyway), but not hesitate to beat him down when he gets uppity since she's smarter than him anyway. I really like this versoin of Sheldon and Penny, how Sheldon was just waiting and planning to make his move. I don't think Sheldon is the type to stumble into love, but once he finds it, he would make it his focus, just like anything else in his life. And finally, I love the pop culture references, bringing the other CBS shows into the mix with the Charlie Sheen reference. I would love to read an out-take where Reg and Leonard and the gang run into Charlie on the street or something. Perhaps Sheldon could try to make him see the error of his ways. Thanks so much for this story and all your other stories. I have enjoyed them a lot.
Arekanderu chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
Awww sweet. And Reg reminds disturbingly of my chemistry teacher
GemmaDarcieLewis chapter 20 . 6/16/2011
Loved this!
blue talith chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
Very delightful story! I enjoyed reading it!
blue talith chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Aahhh, Sheldon. In for a penny, in for a pound!
blue talith chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Well, that's some way to start a dating relationship!
blue talith chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Dastardly Sheldon!
blue talith chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
And more hilarity ensued!
blue talith chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Oh, so hilarious!
blue talith chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Poor Leonard! Shame on Sheldon!
blue talith chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
The perfect couple (for Sheldon, of course)!
blue talith chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Oohhh, so cute!
blue talith chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
What a party!
blue talith chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Bit of a cutthroat version of the game, eh?
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »