Reviews for The Enthrallment Variable
jeh.nee chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
haha ohh clueless Sheldon, he has no idea what a big 'ol five is capable of! This was sexy, can't wait for the next update!
TempestJo chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
I hope this isn't the end? :D
stock2007 chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
wow that was good now more please
mmooch chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
Funny...both the Reg/Leonard conversation and Penny's words to Sheldon at the end.
jeh.nee chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
omg this story is awesome! I'm absolutely in love with Reg and this whole "Sheldon playing matchmaker with Leonard and himself"

I love how everyone but Penny and Leonard knew they were getting set up! I am soo curious to see how Sheldon reacts to Penny answering "Maybe?" to coitus with him!

Please update soon! This fanfic is amazing and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Vine Verrine chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Ahh, Sheldon is asking both of them to marry practically him and it's so so suave.

All in here deserves to be quoted, but I'd have to write the whole chapter.

Oh, Sheldon, you sexy beast.
Vine Verrine chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Ahh, the awesomeness of this chapter is not even funny.

I loved everything, especially because Reg makes Sheldon a modest man, that's what he need to see everything else with a clear head.

Though he saw Penny even before that, so it's awesome.

Leonard in the desk is adorable.
Vine Verrine chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Reg's crazy-o-meter is original and slightly...I don't know what to call it, but it really shows her intelligence. It's also kind of, I don't know, it's just awesome. Sheldon's naked arms are not surprisingly kind of arousing *waggles eyebrows*

I'm still thinking about the crazy-o-meter because I have something similar, just not with numbers. Nor is it linear O.o

I'm sorry for not reviewing in so long, but I saw chapter sixteen, I read it, loved it, and then I was just waiting for more chapter, but forgot about reviewing at all.
Zyanadryn chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
Please continue!

LOL Shelly!
bigbangbones83 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
So I'm completely "enthralled" with this fic - can't wait for more!
JustAPoisonApple chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Lol. Poor Sheldon.
stock2007 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
we or I should say Sheldon is slow getting there great chapter as always
TempestJo chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
maybe yes? :D
Deleted Deleted Account chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Poor clueless Sheldon. Great update - it made my day to see all your fics updated! :D
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
"Actually... I just mention them so other people won't. If I just say 'Look at my giant hands' then people say 'oh, they aren't that big!' and, honestly, you were the first person to straight up agree with me," explained the ever helpful Reg.

"You are the most physically attractive person I have ever met. I rarely feel moved by physical beauty but I enjoy looking at you."

"I appreciate the fact you don't try to change the people around you. Not even Leonard who clearly needs to change a great deal in order to be a suitable mate for anyone,"

"Maybe?"

So Funny and Cute I Can't stop grinning :)
Great chapter d(*-*)