Reviews for Unexpected Occurrences
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 20h
I know Harry/Jesse's clinginess is odd for one his age and the quickness he accepts a new name and a new dad and a bonded is all very unrealistic but really I just loce the cuddles. I thought it odd Harry immediately introduced himself t9 Jethro not as Harry Potter but just discovered as Lucus Jesse but as Luke but Jesse to family because it made it seem like Harry had always know he was Lucas Jesse Gibbs. I really like the name tho. Jesse is one of my favs. I like the bonding that though it can be misused and constraining with some, it makes it so no one can mess woth Harry. For example, I am gleeful just thinking how Viktor smacks down Snape. Ooh I'm mentally maniacally rubbing my hands just thinking about. And oh man, how Jethro shot Dumbledore's wand was brilliant. Thanks for writing.
CandiceHall5 chapter 14 . 7/12
Love this. Please continue it.
Kimmi4ever chapter 1 . 1/26
Even though it been a while since you last updated i really hope you haven't abande this stoy so please you have to finish it
Nopes chapter 4 . 1/4
Awww. Harry and his Papa are soooo cute together! I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Helensdragon chapter 14 . 3/22/2017
I hope to one day read more of this fascinating story
BisexualKitsune chapter 14 . 2/21/2017
in love. plz more
spk chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Oh I so wish you would have continued this because it's a brilliant idea. But after 4 years, I am guessing it's abandoned. Such a shame. :(
kirsty21 chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
cool update soon thanks
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
The Dursley's obviously have mental health issues as nobody except extremists would dare treat Harry that way nor would they find it the least bit funny. If Harry's abuse got into the newspapers there would be a major outrage across Britain by both political parties.
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Harry should've just outright told her he needed those extra EXP and a few level ups to be anywhere near satisfactory for the tournament and she would be more then happy to have her little Harry level up.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
I hope you update this story soon. I am looking forward to the fall out with Snape and Gibbs plus I wanna see what happens with Ron Ginny and Hermione along with Molly and some of the ones Dumbledore has made a centre point for Jess's life.
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
You seem to be done with this work. I hope you change your mind and return as I am greatly enjoying it. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
lgbtlovechick chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Oh my gawd! I love it! This had elements from almost everything I love in a fic! Keep writing! Great job!
-Love