Reviews for Unexpected Occurrences
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Helensdragon chapter 14 . 3/22
I hope to one day read more of this fascinating story
J.E. Foxina chapter 14 . 2/21
in love. plz more
spk chapter 14 . 1/13
Oh I so wish you would have continued this because it's a brilliant idea. But after 4 years, I am guessing it's abandoned. Such a shame. :(
kirsty21 chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
cool update soon thanks
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
The Dursley's obviously have mental health issues as nobody except extremists would dare treat Harry that way nor would they find it the least bit funny. If Harry's abuse got into the newspapers there would be a major outrage across Britain by both political parties.
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Harry should've just outright told her he needed those extra EXP and a few level ups to be anywhere near satisfactory for the tournament and she would be more then happy to have her little Harry level up.
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
I hope you update this story soon. I am looking forward to the fall out with Snape and Gibbs plus I wanna see what happens with Ron Ginny and Hermione along with Molly and some of the ones Dumbledore has made a centre point for Jess's life.
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
You seem to be done with this work. I hope you change your mind and return as I am greatly enjoying it. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
lgbtlovechick chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Oh my gawd! I love it! This had elements from almost everything I love in a fic! Keep writing! Great job!
-Love
bella.beau.14 chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
Update soon please
luciaalexa chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
ein interssante ff bin gespannt was noch kommt bis dann
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
rebekah nicole chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Update please!
amb6675 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I like this story very much I hope you keep writing more chapters I just hope you don't kill off Cedric