Reviews for Love Unexpected
Pirate Girl chapter 5 . 8/23
"The sword chooses the fighter, Harry..." Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Your a very good writer! It floes very smoothly and I love how you twist the story! :)
RogueMetamorph chapter 19 . 2/28/2014
Oh my God... I think you made me cry...
Kellyn Sparrow chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
This is by far the best fanfiction I've read so far, now I'd make this review longer, but I reeeeeaallllllyyyyy need to read more! xD
Stay awesome "Why Fireflies Flash" :D
iiSolemnlySwear chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
OMG! This one is such a tear jerker! I am literally crying! :( Good story though.
Kellyn Sparrow chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
So Jack likes Nic, but Nic likes Will but Will likes Elizabeth and etc... xD
Emi Trix and Luna chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
my lptop keys do the sme thing, gld to know that some one else hs that problem. love the story!
leafygreen16 chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
loved this story so much!
BaritoneMufasa chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL STORY! JUST SIMPLY FLAWLESS! (This is merely my appreciation). Great romance, deviation, and character development! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY! AND TO THINK THAT I HAVE TWO MORE BOOKS TO FINISH! I CANNOT WAIT! Thank you so much for the extra lines from the POTC bloopers scene too. Made me want to watch them on YouTube!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
This was really good. Keep up this kind of work and you'll be loved by many fanfiction readers.
Atlas Gryffis chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Awwww. That's really sweet!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This is really good. Even if it just a tad boring.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Wow this was a really good story. So that this is my first review. Alot of times I think of review but then when i get at the end of the story i quickly click on next and then i am too lazy to go back.
Brittany chapter 21 . 8/16/2012
this chapter is so romantic! luv it!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely loved this story, I thought Nic wasn't too proper, and not too bad-a**. The only thing that bothered me a bit was some of the writing. Certain things didn't flow, and there were certain errors that were distracting from the story. However, the further along I got the less I noticed certain inconsistencies.

Personally, I don't like Elizabeth at all but I appreciate your take on how your OC would have handled situations with her. I'm excited to read the rest of this series of yours, and I'm curious to see how you handle certain situations that are Elizabeth-centric (such as the end of Dead Man's Chest).

I find so my OC's unbearable, but I really love this story. Good Job.