Reviews for Welcome to Mario World
steph chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Aw man I definitely enjoyed this. The way you present the characters is really good and I love they way they're all been characterised; how Mario's a blatantly cocky after defeating Bowser so many times and Peach believes she's ugly because she's been surrounded by toads all her life. Also, Daisy and Luigi as a couple is brilliant. They act the way any couple would and sort of compliment each other, if that's the right way of putting it. I like how you explained the Green Mario thing (I never thought of it that way) and Mario Kart. Your writing style is excellent, enough description for it to be engaging not boring.
Overall, very entertaining and it would be brilliant if you continued this.
Medicus Serpentis chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Really nice story. Are you still working on this? I would really like to know what happens next.
WhiteFang72 chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
I really like this story. It's probably the most well-written and engaging Mario fanfiction I've ever read. Will you be updating again?
sabra jaguar chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Definitely no hate here! This is an intriguing twist on the Mario origin story, and one that I'd really love to see continued.
SubspaceDreamer14 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
This story is so awesome, at first I thought I wouldn't like the high school setting, but it works so well! Poor Luigi, though, I hope things get smoothed out. :(

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm definitely following and favouriting! _
turturturtle chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
omg i love this. And I love how you incorporated things like Daisy being kidnapped and Mario saving her into this. When I saw that you haven't updated since May I freaked. I hope to see an update from you soon!
DarkLinkBlade chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Welcome back dude/dudet. This is my all time favorite luigixdasy story ever! Can't wait for the next update and your right luigi should be a little angry at Mario. Keep up da good work yo!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Quinis chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Eeeeeeeeee! An update! (Sorry, it took me this long to check...)
I love this story and the whole concept behind it (and the Italian language), it's awesome! I really like Luigi's character in this...
and now I'm out of things to say... I'm going to go and reread this.
KraizzyDaizzy chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
I love this story so much! It has a nice level of complexity to it, and I love the back story the different characters have! This has been such and exciting read, and it makes me ask the question: what will happen next?

Please update soon, I'll be looking forward to it!
Tman23 chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Hey, man. Just wanna say I am loving this story and I am glad I kept you on my email to notify when you updated. very nice and beautiful. Keep up the excellent work. I am in love with your fanfic. _
PoisonIvy1234 chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhh! Mario's in trouble! And great explanation! Can't wait to find out the mystery of the Mushroom Kingdom/ Earth death defying transportation. For overdue update I give short review. Oh, and I can't believe bastard in Italian is really bastardo. So weird.
nebulakid chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Yayy Im an old follower and I didn't let go of this story!:D
I really hope Mario and Luigi can make up... but seriously, their parents must be grief stricken. And Daisy's dad. But who is her mother?
Thank you for updating! :)
Meagan Snow chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Hey! You're back!
This was my absolute favorite story once upon a time, and you don't disappoint! This one was just as brilliant as the previous.
Are you by any chance Italian…?

Anyway. Awesome hearing from you again! Update!