Reviews for Resurrección In Mahora Campus
Worldworks chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I am really interested in this story, but i don know if you are still working of this story, if your not who cares great story anyways.
Kihlala Sisters chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I wonder if you put ulquiorra and mana t. together and I love your story
ariboku34 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I really like a story that Ulqiorra as the protagonist and learning about heart besdie he is my favorite character! Keep up the good work and Please Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Good and the progress its making is steady and detailed. Seeing as most readers have read negima its easier to portray Ulquiorra's life. I belive this will make great progress, keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Like it. I can see this going somewhere, but im unsure where but definetly somewhere. Good Luck.
erching chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
this fairly well done i hope you continue someday
SleepingAuthor chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Ok I love it, it's good and umm yeah haha. Also could you update because I would like to read more.
TheWillofSon chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
finally! a fanfic of ulquiorra having a heart. Keep up the good work, and please update as soon as possible
Satsuki23 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
this story is really funny update soon and when is the kyoto arc
Tonkotsu Ramen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Really sorry to rain on your parade, but your grammar and tenses are horrendous. And I also noticed a lot of typo -if that's what you call it- errors and just all round mistakes.

And I just wanted to let you know...isn't gargantua an ability that connects dimensions? What, are the living world, hueco mundo and seireitei on the same plane? Don't think so. Isn't travelling between Hueco Mundo and the Living World considered traveling between dimesions?

Bala charge faster than Cero, that's the entire point because although Bala is far weaker than Cero, it is much faster and should therefore have a faster charging rate.

While I agree that Ulquiorra should not reveal his abilities until later in the story, wouldn't it be overkill if he had to kill the Sukuna god with his released form? Come on, Evangeline took the Sukuna god down with one powerful spell that is probably on par with Ulquiorra's most powerful cero. He's not the Quarto Espada for no reason.

And shouldn't Ulquiorra be considered at least 17 or something? He certainly doesn't look like 15, though he may be on the short side.

Well, those are my opinions. If you don't want to take them into account, it's fine, just don't call this a flame because it is not.

Good idea though. And you might consider taking up a Beta to help you with your language.
Kane chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Niece story so far and the plot potential is quite intriguing though Im afraid that I must tell you that you need to improve your grammar and the way you describe things happening is somewhat awkward if only slightly noticeable in that regard but still annoying to the reader in my personal opinion, so far at least.

Hope that helps you and

Good-bye.
Crying-Reaper chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
its rely good but some of the grammar is terrible you just mix up past present and futer terms which make kinda hard to follow but none the less still good
korat5 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
pretty good will sayo get an upgrade e.g. shinigami hollow vizard abilatys story realy needs updating
inu chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
alright story i dont fink uliqura is that sappy tho
reven228 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Come on, how come nobody noticed the hole in his chest! If I saw a dude with pale skin, emotionless vice, and a hole over where ones heart is suppose to be, I'd be a little freaked out. But anyway, good chapter, I hope you do more. Stay golden