Reviews for Waiting in the aftermath
61997 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
sooooooooooooooooo C - U - T - E
F.maiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
please post more...
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hehe I really wish that this story actually happenened. It might have happened though. i have a theory that GaLe will become canon soon even though a lot of their moments are offscreen. like in the Grand Magic Games arc. i noticed that Gajeel starts wearing headbands like Levy.. didshe give them to him? If she did what did she do when one got cut in half in battle?
If she didnt give it, why is he starting to change his style like hers.
Maybe you could write a fanfic about it ?! :D
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I liked this. This was very well-done, and the length was pretty good too. Nice job.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very cute and endearing :)
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awwwwww
night element chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
-and amidst her inner turmoil, she didn't noticed a pair of burgundy eyes opened the moment she turned away.

oh LOL! my inner fangirl is screaming what would happen if gajeel was actually AWAKE! (insert troll face here)
suikodengel chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I seriously like this Levy being the daring girl oh God really hope you make sequel for this Levy & Gajeel couple just make me go more crazy with Fairy Tail xD
sampungpiso chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this is the exactly the fanfic i've been looking for! i've tried to look for a story showing either gajeel or levy's point of view after they were attacked by the grimoire heart brothers!

may i ask for your permission if could use this for my next fan art? i'll link this story to it. you've inspired me again and right now, i can't wait to get my papers and pencil. oh gosh - i sound like a kid. lol.

_
Gajeel-rocks chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Cute.
advisory177 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
great stuff! question... when did gajeel almost kiss her?
Snowman76 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
it was an awesome story thank u for writing it i realy enjoyed reading it:)
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
sequel sequel sequel! soo good lovelly perfect
Magi chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I couldn't get past the first paragraph because of the misuse of some words.

It was irritating to read because of them but if its fixed I bet this will be a nice story.
HashiyoRike chapter 1 . 12/3/2010