Reviews for Growing Up Black
C'Riverblade chapter 69 . 4/21
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love this! I love how you made Hogwarts herself a horcrux. It's simply ingenious!
Lord of Azkaban chapter 15 . 4/15
anyone ever realize that Dumbledore had a spy the whole time Snape told voldie about the prophecy... he prob already knew Sirius was innocent cause Snape woulda told him... talk about manipulative
Well, the story was good up until they went for the stone and then the author unleashed his inner 13 yo bad lit homework assignment personality. Cliche after cliche has been utilized and the dialog and scenes are just plain boring and predicable. Oh oh - dumbledore overhears that Aries is really Harry - oops! Seriously? Very unoriginal. OH, and the part where Harry is so powerful in parsletongue that he can port key through wards but then he can't find the power to beat Quirell is ridiculous.
Why was this story never finished?! It was so well written!
ka8960 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is by far my favourite story I have read!
ka8960 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is by far my favourite story I have read!
MadHat chapter 1 . 3/28
This is still one of the best stories that I have ever read on this website! You created a brilliant universe and I hope that one day you'll take this story to an end.
Zurver chapter 69 . 3/22
Author! Get back here and finish the book you've started! Update soon! UPDATE SOON!
Dolodi chapter 69 . 3/19
Why is it, that when any story has an incredible, unimaginable plot twist, the author disappears and stops updating. Four years is a long time, but I'll follow the story anyway, in hopes of an overdue update.
1066wthec chapter 69 . 3/16
please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!
gleefan2009 chapter 69 . 3/14
love it please write more
mugetsuga1998 chapter 1 . 3/10
no you look here you effing no good son of a squib update or feel my cruciatus
LGZSPECCY chapter 69 . 3/9
Amazing! Please update!
This series is phenomenal, I still check for updates! Look forward to the ending!
Come on you git. People have been waiting for an update to this story for quite some time. Get your head out of your ass and update. One would have thought an author with integrity would finish a story they had written so much for.

Disappointedly yours