Reviews for Growing Up Black
coolsandhu14 chapter 69 . 3h
i loved the book...i have read only till 69th part...will next part b uploaded on the same link ...?
if not then how i will be able to read rest of the story...?
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/30
Watch the language, I'm only 11 and I shouldn't be reading the F word like u recently used, so be careful of what words u use
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/30
Write the next chapter quickly because I can't wait to read it and this book is amazing!
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/29
Best book ever
arasukishi chapter 69 . 6/29
Extremely late to the party, but I wanted to tell you how much I love this story! I love how it makes the Black family more human. And I like the Harry here, as well as his relationships with characters who were barely given attention in canon-HP. I hope you'll be able to update. All the best! Thank you for sharing this!
I can't stop laughing.
That was so unnecessary. They could have just literally, found a beetle or something and done it. *sobbing*
This chapter is so damn adorable.
Celtic.tigress7 chapter 69 . 6/25
Gah! I can't believe you've left off at that sort of horrifying cliff hanger! But honestly, what an excellent story, I'm so glad to have found it, even at this late date. I adore all the Black family characters and the depth of the background you've created is excellent. The plot twists are intriguing and sly; I sinc hope this story is merely on extended hiatus and not tragically abandoned. Thank you, sir, for an engaging read, I've quite neglected what I ou to have been doing today in favor of reading your lovely story.
animal lover13 chapter 69 . 6/25
Pleas update soon.

Keep writing
I am fluent in French and while I can tell you are good at French and did not use google translate your skills lack order and some is out of place.
Mistress of Potions chapter 69 . 6/18
Man. what a cliffhanger. I just saw this story and read it all the way through. Please tell me you're going to continue it, it's far to good to be made an orphan.
myleftfoot13 chapter 1 . 6/4
Incredible. So captivating. I got thoroughly upset when I finished the last installment. Please please PLEASE continue the story.
Interesting chapter 69 . 6/4
I love this story for many reasons. This story is well written and has deep characters, a rarity, a GEM among fanfics.
I like your use of unashamed, glorious Christian references and themes throughout, which make great sense given that the Wizarding world is known to resemble the Medieval era in other ways. Too often people assume that wizards must be irreligious.
I like the fact that many of your characters are shown to be *both* prejudiced people who support dark lords, and loving compassionate people who care deeply for their families. This reflects a deep reality that few authors, few politicians, and few historians are willing to touch on. Most stories focusing on the Black or Malfoy families tend to try to make them he good guys, and feign that their hatred is just a big misunderstanding, or have them immediately join the good guys at the beginning of the story. Those authors lack courage, and you have it.
I wish you would continue, or at least try to wrap up this part.
Green217 chapter 69 . 6/2
OH FLIP.
YOU DIDNT.
I CANT EVEN
(All hail lord mini-mort)
4,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »