Reviews for Growing Up Black
Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us! This was my second time through and it was even better than the first! Let us know what/if/when that other work your writing gets published, you'll have my patronage when it does. This is a great read.
Hope you're doing well!
-Kama
Lord Fiction chapter 70 . 4/22
Im the 5000th reviewer.
Lauren chapter 70 . 4/14
Just wanted to leave a comment to say that I've read this back to front three times in as many years and it never gets old. Thank you for many hours of happiness.
KariAnn chapter 70 . 4/9
Massive giggles. Several major cliffhangers and then the muse collapses. Hope to hear that you get a paying gig. You produced one of the best AU stories out here.
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/7
Imagine being so brain dead you can't finish a story you got that far in. You deserve whatever bad shit happens to you.
Devilking1994 chapter 26 . 3/15
And the Headmaster was watching at that very moment? That's convenient seems like a way to give a easy reason for Dumbledork to find out
Devilking1994 chapter 25 . 3/15
I'm surprised that Quirrellmort was able to take out both Flamels given they have many more years of experience than him
Devilking1994 chapter 4 . 3/14
Mrs Sirius Orion Black? Wouldn't they use Reginas own first and middle name?
dmalfoy1973 chapter 70 . 3/13
Please continue this is really good
Did Cassiopeia seriously just threaten to revoke rude gossip's kneecap privileges? I love her. She's be *horrified* to know she was muggle meme worthy.
Hebe's Elpis chapter 15 . 2/10
...The french needs translation...
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 26 . 2/1
WHY? Why did you make Marius die?

My heart is officially broken.
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 10 . 1/31
'Please, call me Dad." Um, if they are purebloods, wouldn't they prefer 'father'? Like when Draco Malfoy says 'My FATHER will hear about this"
TheEasternWind chapter 68 . 1/27
He tricked her. But I like him too much to be mad about it. I really love Mopsy.
TheEasternWind chapter 45 . 1/24
Such obvious remarks from Dumbledore. I would have thought Cassiopeia had been more careful in her phrasing of the conditions. Yet again, quite entertaining and it brought a smile to my face. :D
4,998 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »