Reviews for Growing Up Black
Esmereilda chapter 51 . 10/14
dangerous and incredibly reckless yea that fits the bill moony
Esmereilda chapter 41 . 10/12
u are a wise man Sirius black
Esmereilda chapter 26 . 10/12
this chapter has some serious feels in it
rarae aves chapter 32 . 9/20
You done fucked up, Riddle.
rarae aves chapter 4 . 9/19
lol, despite being Squibs, Marius and Clytemnestra are still purebloods. This will be fun.
AlixTheParadox chapter 69 . 9/10
5 years and no update... nonetheless pleasurable to read knowing it wasn’t completed. Added to my favorites
AncientOak chapter 69 . 9/9
I can’t believe you abandoned us on a cliff hanger like this! If you ever return to this story, know you’ll still have readers! If not, thanks for writing what you did, it’s one of the best I’ve read.
Can’t say I’m a fan of your use of archaic variations of words (which feel really out of place in modern, non-academic texts) but honestly, I’d just love to get another chapter. I’m nearing the end and I’m dreading it! Harry has only just started his rebellious stage and imagining the potential story development that will never be written is incredibly saddening. However, wherever you are right now in life, I wish you the best.
Why? Why would you wnd here.
pineapple-pancake chapter 26 . 8/16
Lots of drama there. I am assuming that it wasn't possible to transfer the curse to non-human being.
pineapple-pancake chapter 25 . 8/16
He killed Fluffy! D: That is specially cruel.
pineapple-pancake chapter 6 . 8/16
Harry got them all salivating for his Parseltongue ability xD
emmakate345gmail.com chapter 69 . 8/6
this was soooo good. plz update!
Booklovinkitten chapter 10 . 8/2
you know reading this just brought up a very good point. I've never actually heard that legally you have to wait until you're 11. To buy a wand from Ollivander, it's just a "tradition" at Hogwarts that you get aligned before you go to school. But if you think about it, if you were born in The Wizarding World. like the pureblood children Nothing is Stopping parents from teaching them the other subjects that they learn at school. like potions, you don't need a wand to learn potions. meaning you could take you and your child get the things you need for the class and start learning it then! So! if there is actually No Real Law against getting a wand before you're 11. what's stopping them?! I actually agree with the theory and then some. just like in this book
ksecc1 chapter 60 . 7/24
I absolutely love this story. It’s the second time I’ve read it and I do think it’s the best “harry is raised as a Black” story. Is it the first one along that line too? Anyway, I know it’s been 5 years since you stopped writing, so you may not even read this, but I wanted to thank you for writing such an amazing story.
4,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »