Reviews for Growing Up Black
I'm confused. They woke up on the Rocky banks of the silvery pond. Then the next page Draco finds them in hogwarts. I was under the impression that they were still in the chamber
kyoshi711 chapter 40 . 8/14
Story is well thought out and quite brilliant!
kyoshi711 chapter 21 . 8/13
I love stories where Harry and Draco are buddies. This is well written.
Slytherin-User-With-No-Life chapter 14 . 8/10
i just read the last part of this chapter and nearly cried in front of everyone. i love how the chapter was written and it was so emotional to read.
ilya39 chapter 26 . 8/8
Still reading that one, yeah, and i'm not usually reviewing before reading the whole story, but gotta admit - Marius's sacrifice is really really well done here.
Lord Barinthus chapter 26 . 8/2
It beggars belief that every time something momentous happens, Granger or Dumbles are always conveniently nearby and out of eyesight.

And damn, that's awesome of Marius. Sad. I'm disappointed that even Harry and Sirius refer to them as The Squibs.
Lord Barinthus chapter 23 . 8/2
Molly is not only a harpy, but an idiot. If she truly believes Sirius is evil/Voldy's right hand, WHY would she risk being a bitch to his face?
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 8/1
I'm curious how Remus explained away the lingering after-affects of Cruciatus exposure.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 8/1
I like where this is heading, but I hope they've thought of a way for Harry to still get his Potter inheritance.
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 1 . 8/1
Read this a couple of years ago, and I'm utterly in love! Please write more soon!
How can you just leave us like this?
Random chapter 69 . 7/28
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEE UPDAAAAATE !
vmadams chapter 69 . 7/21
Hello!

I absolutely love this story and have read it several times. I would hate for it to not be finished! Will you come back and continue writing? If not is it ok if I pick this story up?

Hope you will finish it though as I love your writing style!

-Vince
JasperK chapter 69 . 7/17
Fantastic tale of intrigue and pranks... would have liked to see the end but what you have shown us is entertaining in itself. Thanks.
UPDATE NOW