Reviews for Growing Up Black
neelkri93 chapter 69 . 7/28
Hey this was great! waiting on part 3!
Lalala chapter 28 . 7/18
Omg Lucius you evil disgusting revolting stupid frustrating ARGH ARGH ARGH piece of hippopotamus crap!
YOU... YOU... ARRRRRRRRRRGH!
Jp chapter 69 . 7/16
Type the next chapter quickly!
Brytte Mystere chapter 29 . 7/15
Oh my god... Oh my!
Lucius, you bastard!
Ohhh, but, what the heck (did the Stone do to Harry)? Was it trying to purge the horrocrux in him?
It would be awesome, btw, if Harry could stay as Aries Sirius Black... Pleaseeee...
Bookworm chapter 69 . 7/13
Oh no, that's the worst cliffie possible! :(
On a different note, I loved this whole story but you really need to update soon, it's been two years since the last one.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 8 . 7/11
poor sirius!
Alwendil chapter 69 . 7/11
While your story is most original and splendid, this was an utterly unacceptable end. As so many others have pointed out in their reviews. I have no qualms with you abandoning the story, for whatever reasons you may have, as it is yours. However, for the sake of the story and your readers it may have been prudent to leave us with no more than the problems of Reeta Skeeter and Sirius' dalliances. Introducing this whole other unexplained, seemingly impossible, diabolus ex machina necessitates further explication and expands the plot threads you've woven together almost out of control.

Indeed, the idea itself is almost preposterous for reasons you have Hogwarts itself mention. It is a magical, almost eldritch, location "resonating with the voices of ten thousand mighty wizards, throbbing with the magic of millenium." How precisely would this work, when the previously most implausible horcrux was a child? I'm sure you have the answer swirling in that magnificent imagination of yours, but could just not quite put pen to paper to wrap the story around it.

Regardless of my upset at your impolitic lack of resolution for your point of abandonment, I hope you find some way to bring the story to a resting point before swearing off it for good. You've left no hints on your profile or your Author's Notes as to your reasons or the fate of this story. Indeed, you seem hopeful in this final update that you would continue. I hope things are well and you find your motivation once again-to finish this enormous story you've laid out, ideally, or at the least to leave the story on a less frightful cliffhanger.

I'd like to leave a full review of your writing virtues and missteps and might later, but as it stands I'm disappointed and discouraged at forgetting that you'd ended the story here of all places.
Grqce chapter 69 . 7/9
Hi I heard that this story was being continued by another writer with your permission, I seemed to have forgotten the name could you please tell me? I honestly love this story and would love to finsh it. Tyty
Jp chapter 69 . 7/8
Hurry up and write! I want to read this book as soon as possible!
krusherlover chapter 69 . 7/7
Very happy I had the chance to read this wonderful story. What a story, indeed! I really really loved it. Especially Aries/Draco friendship and Sirius as their dad. The Blacks also, their stories were delightful to read! Though, I was a bit displeased with Severus Snape's unfortunate fate, as unimportant pawn/character in this big game, and I do hope he can get a bit happiness in this story. After all, Lily Evans won't befriended him if he was that bad, even with all of those misunderstandings and everything.

I wish you could continue this story until the end. This was fantastic story and it would be unfortunate to see it abandoned and unfinished. Thank you so much, though, for writing this!
coolsandhu14 chapter 69 . 7/5
i loved the book...i have read only till 69th part...will next part b uploaded on the same link ...?
if not then how i will be able to read rest of the story...?
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/30
Watch the language, I'm only 11 and I shouldn't be reading the F word like u recently used, so be careful of what words u use
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/30
Write the next chapter quickly because I can't wait to read it and this book is amazing!
Jebbifer chapter 69 . 6/29
Best book ever
arasukishi chapter 69 . 6/29
Extremely late to the party, but I wanted to tell you how much I love this story! I love how it makes the Black family more human. And I like the Harry here, as well as his relationships with characters who were barely given attention in canon-HP. I hope you'll be able to update. All the best! Thank you for sharing this!
4,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »