Reviews for Growing Up Black
SilveSun chapter 69 . 7/3
This is one great story, I really hope that it is not abandoned...

looking for an update
howlsword chapter 69 . 7/1
very very good story, please update asap...
LadyRainDancer chapter 69 . 6/8
I really really hope you continue this story, it is amazing and I love it, you are an excellent author! Hope to read more soon, LordRain
seventypercentvodka chapter 69 . 6/6
Please keep writing, i know last time you update was like five years ago, but im really looking forward to read this again
agoogoo chapter 10 . 6/3
Awwww. Draco u sweet sweet child. I wonder tho if he ever finds out the truth one day how he'd react
agoogoo chapter 9 . 6/3
hp fanfic newbie here. This is the 2nd fic i've come across with a Dumbledore like this. People must hate him huh? I've never thought of these issues much tho tbh. That is, Sirius's imprisonment and Harry suffering with the Dursleys. They are quite curious occurences aren't they?
The Queen of Thornes chapter 1 . 5/25
Gosh it’s been so long since I read this the first (and second and third times) it’s like stepping back into a pair of well fitting jeans, I’m reminded over and over again just why I fell so in love with this story! I hope you find the motivation to finish this story, but if you don’t, I thoroughly enjoyed what you’ve done, and will no doubt read it again.
JLBriggs chapter 69 . 5/21
Hello! I must say that I have fallen hopelessly in lovw with this story, and it pains me that it's unfinished. Do you have any plans to return and continue? Or has this amazing work been abandoned? Please update soon, even just to say that you won't be finishing. Although I desperately hope that you will!
Greatmares chapter 41 . 5/18
I have reader this 40 and so chapters in 2 days. I just simply loooove this story I swear to you, you have made it so special and good and it's just amazing how you have developed it. still have a few chapters to go but they are so so so worth it! to think I found this ffn just by chance!in love with the story so far
Winoniel chapter 50 . 5/16
I'm really enjoying this! Hope you return to it!
johnrlozada chapter 15 . 5/7
Pizza number one. Kebabs number two.
I don't know jack-shit about any of them fancy-shmancy dishes. They sound delicious though. And very posh.
reldivs chapter 69 . 3/24
Dear author, thank you very, very much for this brilliant story! (I'm Russian, so beg your pardon for mistakes)
Every part of your work is perfect: plot, characters, intrigues, humor and family relationship. Cannot express my delight of your talent. I hope you are OK, and return to writing someday. Your fic is one of my favorite, and I shall wait it will be finished.
Its not even complete...