Reviews for Growing Up Black
dkmdnskskd chapter 1 . 4/12
This is by far my favourite story I have read!
dkmdnskskd chapter 1 . 4/11
This is by far my favourite story I have read!
MadHat chapter 1 . 3/28
This is still one of the best stories that I have ever read on this website! You created a brilliant universe and I hope that one day you'll take this story to an end.
Zurver chapter 69 . 3/22
Author! Get back here and finish the book you've started! Update soon! UPDATE SOON!
Dolodi chapter 69 . 3/19
Why is it, that when any story has an incredible, unimaginable plot twist, the author disappears and stops updating. Four years is a long time, but I'll follow the story anyway, in hopes of an overdue update.
1066wthec chapter 69 . 3/16
please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!please carry on!
gleefan2009 chapter 69 . 3/14
love it please write more
mugetsuga1998 chapter 1 . 3/10
no you look here you effing no good son of a squib update or feel my cruciatus
LGZSPECCY chapter 69 . 3/9
Amazing! Please update!
This series is phenomenal, I still check for updates! Look forward to the ending!
Come on you git. People have been waiting for an update to this story for quite some time. Get your head out of your ass and update. One would have thought an author with integrity would finish a story they had written so much for.

Disappointedly yours
Ð
Keelayo chapter 69 . 2/28
Is there going to be more? You cant
Awwwwwww. I really liked where this was going. It's very well written, which is refreshing. Hope you find your way to finishing it at some point.
msmalfoy08 chapter 69 . 2/8
Wow what a terrible place to just stop writing. I really liked this story especially the first part with Harry growing up. Really unfortunate you didn't finish it
Quinn chapter 69 . 2/5
Bloody hell what a place to leave a story... Are you continuing to write it at some point?
4,600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »