Reviews for Growing Up Black
Miss Rishie chapter 10 . 4/14
i really enjoyed the way Sirius makes time for Draco in this chapter, seems like his parents don't give him a lot of attention so it's nice that you have Sirius give him some time and attention in this chapter. I like how you have characterised Draco in this story, you are doing an excellent job with this story.
Padfoot's Friend chapter 9 . 4/14
Awesome! you goe Sirius out of prison nice and early. This is way cool! I like what you are doing with this story, I lofe fics where Harry and Draco are best friends/cousins. Very, very cool!
disguisedgiraffe chapter 59 . 4/13
i should pobably be doing home work now but this story is so good that i cant put it down. i blame you personally Elvendork Nigellus and feel that you are a disgrace to the writing world for writing so well when i cant. :) :) :) (no harm meant in that comment). this story is siriusly amazing though, keep up the good work. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Lauren chapter 69 . 4/10
This fic is so realistic and I wish you would write more- please please update!
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 69 . 4/2
Wish this story would be finished or adopted. This is the second time I've read it and it is one of my favorites. I wish Sirius would officially blood adopt Aries. I'm not sure how the potion worked that was used, but I've always assumed that it didn't do exactly that. It would be nice if it was made official in a more concrete way, especially since it seems like over all this time that Sirius is still tentative about being Aries' official dad.

I encourage that you write more. It's a great story and I feel like a lot of people would be thrilled if you finished it or let it continue in some other way, even after all this time.
Curse you! You... you... you monster!
ZebraStripes123 chapter 1 . 4/1
Are you going to continue to write this, and complete the story? I love it and really want to read more!
mugetsuga1998 chapter 69 . 4/1
Now you listen here you beautiful specimen of man or woman whatever you are you need to update because I am in love with this book and this is the most bfCliffhanger I have ever come across so how are we going to fix this impasse I need you to update have a good day sincerely yours dov
annades49800 chapter 69 . 3/29
WHAT IS THIS HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS 928332097320975 FOOT DEEP CLIFF HANGER?! I WOULD SO DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD EVER SO KINDLY CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS STORY (which, by the way, is one of the best written, most interesting FFs I have ever had the pleasure of reading)! I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NOTIFICATION ALTERING THE UPDATE OF THIS STORY.
Thank you.
mugetsuga1998 chapter 34 . 3/29
And there's my word of the day thank you for saying indubitably
psycho bunny chapter 69 . 3/25
thank you for writing such a great epic story so far, ive spent the last couple of days reading it, im sorry that ive read all that you have written and that there isn't any more left to read, its so so good, if you ever come back I will be majorly happy but if not then im happy to have read it all, you are a brilliant writer, I love it
loving the plot!
Loki-Scamander chapter 2 . 3/22
The dog would be Sirius, correct?
thehpfan123 chapter 69 . 3/21
Amazing fic! I loved it. I hope you will continue with it someday.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 69 . 3/19
ahh! I just read this and realized it's abandoned...and ended on a cliffhanger to boot! excellent reading though, and a pleasure to see where the prompt took you
4,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »