Reviews for Growing Up Black
Ben chapter 69 . 12/12/2015
Any chance of continuing this story? I really enjoyed it and would love for it to go on.
LittleMissMycroft chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
I'm dying inside
Vercalos chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Wow. I've read a few different interpretations of Lucius Malfoy, but this is a whole new level of utter bastard.
Shadowfiendhunter chapter 41 . 12/5/2015
l
Guest chapter 69 . 12/2/2015
and...? What next/?
Terahlyanwe chapter 69 . 12/2/2015
Hogwarts a horcrux? That's fucking terrifying. *bites nails nervously*
ZebraStripes123 chapter 69 . 12/1/2015
You NEED to write more! i love this story and cannot live with it stopping with so many mysteries unsolved!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 69 . 11/28/2015
sooooo good! Please please please go on! you absolutely have to finish this fantastic story
brandonthehuman chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
the story sounds good but the single quotation marks are killing me.
samm chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
I have enjoyed this work immensely. I hope to find the rest of it ! Just the right blend of old and new, and fantastic stories too.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/25/2015
So clever! I love reading this enthralling story thank you for writing it.
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
This is such a great fic! Ienjoythe characterization which allows the reader to empathize with the characters. Thanks for writing this. I'm quite sad it won't be updated.
Demigod Fangirls chapter 69 . 11/23/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT DRACO! PLEASE LET HIM SURVIVE!
- Maelstrom_MVF
P.S.: By the way, I love this story. Please keep updating!
Vi chapter 69 . 11/23/2015
I just finished reading what was posted and can only say: wow.
The plot line is interesting, a little hard to follow at times, but interesting. The writing isn't "magnificent" but it is done well and overall very good. It does seem to drag on a bit on certain parts but the amount of good writing outweighs that easily. The characters are very flushed out and we'll written I love the fact that Dean is actually Lestrange and he's trying to connect to this family that is really weird by normal standards.
All in all this is one of my favourite stories. I know have one problem with it. You haven't updated in awhile. Which isn't a problem, just wondering if you had anything planned next.
But other than that it's great.
Vi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I thought this was a story where harry would pe raised by dark skinned people and be like yo bitches. Then I read the first two words. I don't know if I should be disappointed.
4,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »