Reviews for Decisions
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Sweet chapter. I wished there was more to the story, thought. Great ending to the story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Poor Christine, I hope she makes the right decision for not only her but Harry as well.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
First off, don't you mean women in the last paragraph of Harry's speech? There more than one woman in Harry's life, after all. And Harry better pick Christine or I'm going to be very unhappy with him.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Great chapter!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Oh, Harry, you're already in a big mess.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Yes, Harry just made a mess of things, probably worst than before. Now he's going have a hard time trying to get out of it. Let's see how that goes for him.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Yay, I knew he would come to his sense and go after her. I just hope he doesn't make a mess of things.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I like this story. Yes, Harry, you just made the biggest mistake of your life. And knowing you, you will soon regret it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
If Margaret really loves Harry as much as she does, she wouldn't have asked Harry to quit being friends with Christine. She doesn't have a right to do that. Only Harry and Christine does.
samanddianefan10 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
aw I love this ending, it made me smile...it was perfect. you keep outdoing yourself! good job
AdventureGirl6 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
hey you finished! :)

good job
ChavaAyanna chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
hahahahaha Margaret saw them together...WIN!
ChavaAyanna chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Awwwww, I WANT MORE! It's great!

Buh Bye Margaret!
ChavaAyanna chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Please add more when you get time. This series has been great so far.