Reviews for suprizing advents
Edward Constantine Freeport chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You don't do puncuation at all, do you? Sorry, but it makes my eyes hurt and I can't read this, which is why I'll never get to know if this story is any good or not.
takethatterforlife chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
wow this story us great, Is there any more to come, if so I can't wait to read it
DarknessDeadly chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Proper angsty chapter, very smooth. However it's probably worth it if Jessica has really given up.

The end was soo cute, they make up and everyone's happy! Brillint! Poor Ben cutting himself on the glass though, hat's gonna hurt in the morning.

PLease keep updating and writing, (punctuation and spelling still the only faults). :D
DarknessDeadly chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
CLASSIC! Just picture her as Ben, no Ben shaves...

That cracked me up soo badly!

You're making me feel kinda sorry for Jessica, she is obviously completely stuck on Ben and (fingers crossed) it's never going to happen!

YOu've caught the emotions really well with the 'what to wear' scenario, and with the part at the end with Gail and her dad.

Have just seen the next chap... must go and read... :D
DarknessDeadly chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
That was one long chapter! Thumbs up! Soo cute Ben and Gail, you really got the emotion well there!

Is the relationship going to kick off? I hope so!

How far are you planning to let Jess continue with the infatuation with Ben? Is she going to try and destroy Ben and Gail as an item? That could be cool...

You got the feel well on Ben when Hailey and Gail were both in hospital, his whole life would have completely imploded.

Please update soon! A nice long chap like this please! :D
DarknessDeadly chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
The plot thickens, you've got a good story line here.

The spelling improved but the punctuation could do with a bit more work, question marks would be useful. :)

But you write convincingly, humanising the characters and putting the reader on the spot, especially with Hailey.

Please keep writing, watching the space! :D
DarknessDeadly chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Good fic, punctuation and spelling could probably do with a second check. Plus maybe using some full stops (just trying to be helpful) :)

Some bits a little hard to understand but overall a really good fic, more soon I hope. :D