Reviews for Perfect Cousin
Inyri chapter 52 . 9/21/2014
I absolutely loved this story! So well written and I loved all the twists and turns. You really represent the characters so well. It was a pleasure to read :)
Maverick chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Although the boys object to it, Beth is their blood-kin and Lucy's niece. It's quite appropriate for her to have a piece of her aunt's jewelry... even if she is a harlot and an industrial spy. The day with Caparelli was another matter altogether.
Akira Setsuka chapter 52 . 1/8/2012
Okay, I don't know how but I've managed to read all 52 chapters in one day. It's 2am and I have an exam tomorrow. It was worth it though XD
Ruth H chapter 52 . 1/8/2012
Just wanted to say I read this story as quickly as I could, finishing it in less than a week! That's how much I loved it.

I can't help pointing out though, that Brains is actually very confident, self-assured and not easily swayed by either people. On the other hand, if you had portrayed him like that, this entire story would fall apart! :P

And it really was great.

If you feel like responding, chuck a gmail to redralh. But you really don't have to.
queenb48 chapter 52 . 11/4/2011
Bee! OMG! that was an amazing story! u wouldn't believe how many nights i stayed up until like 2 just to read tht little bit more! you have a real talent! I rly like how u protrayed Beth's character! great choice of name btw! ;)

one small, tiny, tiny detail tht was missing, was that Jeff never questioned if gordon got out the house (coz he thought he had 'just gotten in' after being out) like i said, practically irrelevant!

I can't beleive it's over! :'( I loved your whole set up with all the characters! (u had so many! how did u cope?)specially Tin-Tin punching Beth in the face! HA! love all the Lucy relations too! :') awww well i hope to read more in the future!

love queen48 (Bethany :P) x
McHammy chapter 52 . 9/2/2011
Well I can't believe its finally come to an end! Thanks for writing such a great story and sharing it. It has been thoroughly entertaining and so addictive!

Well done, Bee!
i.sit.in.shadows chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
I can't believe it's over... '[ But wrapped up beautifully - this added some closure for Jeff, I think D ..And all us fans xD!

Thank you for keeping this going all the way through to the end!

~Shadows
Sunny chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
A perfect ending but very sad. Beth may be evil but that is a sad life for her and her mother. Atleast Jeff and the boys can start healing but I think the damage runs pretty deep. It looks to be a long road to recovery. I loved this story. Im glad it turned out double the length you originally thought so we could enjoy more of it longer. I can't wait for your next story. Maybe one focused on the tension between Scott and Penny. I really like this relationship you have developed and I love it how the boys watch in anticipation. Great writing:)
typicalRAinbow chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
Wow. What a fantastic story. I was captivated from beginning to end. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter but only just finished reading. Fantastic plot very well thought out and good portrayal of existing and your own characters. Really felt bad for the guys and girls at the havoc Beth caused (and rather curious to know what you orginally had planned as an ending). Also, I think you should get a medal, fifty two chapters! Wow! Welldone. Thanks for posting it and sticking with it :D
TBMom chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
Nicely done! Sometimes it was hard to stay with it,especially when her evilness progressed, but you really pulled it forward to future stories.
bubzchoc chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
brilliant will read again hope there's another one soon
McHammy chapter 51 . 8/30/2011
I don't think being drugged really gives Jeff Tracy an excuse! And just how were the others supposed to know better? They were also unaware of the drug - surely that's their excuse?

John has a devious streak - well, who knew! Blimey, they're all a bit devious when it comes down to it! I'm so glad the blame was laid firmly at Beth's door - she deserves it!

Loved the chat between Jeff and Virgil, but fancy Virgil blaming himself for leaving the door unlocked - silly boy.

This was an excellent chapter, it rounded up all the ends very nicely and without making anything too complicated to understand.

Good job!
Loopstagirl chapter 52 . 8/30/2011
Okay...last line actually made me well up. I can't believe it is over, I really want to cry now.

Bee, this has been a phenomenal masterpiece. The whole way through you have kept up the suspense and the tension, just as one thing seemed to have settled down, you bring along another twist. The whole way through, I had no clue whatsoever about how you were going to bring this to an end.

And what an end it was! Oh the twisted irony that Beth did get everything she wanted after all. It was perfectly toned - the Tracys get their "happy" ending, yet it wasn't all that happy. Absolutely gorgeous!

You are more than welcome! It's been a pleasure getting the sneak previews of chapters and I'm just glad you had someone to rant to! Now what are we going to talk about? You do exactly the same for me, sis!

Now, onto the next... This has truly been a masterpiece!
Jetmcn chapter 52 . 8/29/2011
Excellent story. Truely loved every minute of it - however now you have some time, you really should tie up the last loose end... What happened between Scott and Penny in that hotel room? Lol

Thank you for sharing you incredible talent.

Jo
Whirlgirl chapter 52 . 8/29/2011
Congratulations on your first novel! This was a wonderfully intense story. Full of fallible humanity. The good, the bad and the ugly of it all. It's been a roller coaster of raw emotion. The Tracy's have done things they never could have imagined in this story. They didn't save the day in this one, they endured it. Hope Beth has lots of puffy clouds and sparkly water to brighten her days. I don't think money is on her mind anymore. Jeff has seen to her comfort as best he can and now he can get on with his own life. This chapter in the Tracy family history is over. You've done it again Bee. A true "page turner". You are very good at this. Thank you for a particularly compelling story.