Reviews for Down in the Shadows
Happyfish chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This is good.
Azera-v chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Please continue and update!
daughterofthe1king chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Are you planning on finishing this story? I am interested to see where it goes. :)
raineynight chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I love it! It'll kill me to wait for an update!

I really love your OC's, as well as the way you portray the characters that were originally from Labyrinth.

Pleapleaseplease don't break Jem's heart! He's so adorable! .

I am now awaiting an update.
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Jem, huh? He seems familiar.;)

Thanks for the new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.:)

LittleMargarita chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Very interesting plot...I've enjoyed it so far...please continue! This is very well written, the description are very vivid and the characters' emotions are very well displayed. I'm curious to see why the fairies are so interested in Sarah and what is this past that the Lady of the Lake spoke of, when it comes to Jareth being cruel.

You're doing an amazing job. Cant wait to see more!
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This is likeable. Keep smiling. :-)
writertron chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
O.o trouble on the horizon... and poor sarah's so young and naive, she doesn't have a clue. i like this jem character, he's awesome!
Celestine Sane chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
So far this story is great. I like how Sarah's object of affection is not the obvious one, and like someone else mentioned earlier it's good that there is a possible rivalry in the future. Sarah and Jem's friendship seems sincere and it certainly helps explain some of Sarah's backstory. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
J Luc Pitard chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I look forward to seeing how this integrates with the rest of the story. The back story gives us a stark reason for her continued flights of fantasy but also give us a potential rival (though he uses similar endearments to our King, he's clearly not a proxy) for her affection.

Since we're starting when she's 15 or 16 and there's about a four year spread between Jem and Sarah so he must be about to leave the house by the time of the story. We'll see where that takes the semi-spoiled princess.
LadyNorth76 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I LOVE the new chapter. I can't wait for more! Please update soon! I'm excited about another chapter. :)
notwritten chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I like this. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyNorth76 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I can't wait for more! Update soon! Thanks!
writertron chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
oooohhh O.o

so much potential... can't wait to see where it's going!
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Love the perspective provided by this other, more celestial character. Nicely written. At first, I wondered at Hoggle's appreciation of nature, given his gruff attitudes in general, but it worked well here.