Reviews for Fate
musicandcitylights chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Thanks again everyone for the reviews! I apologize for the delay in writing. Life is a bit busy at the moment...but I will try to get right back to it and see if I can't get this continued and completed! :)
purple99sg chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Wow, this is really good. I didn't even realize the similarity between "Joseph and the Coat of many Colors" and " The Man in the Iron Mask". I always thought about "Daniel in the Lions Den" or "Cain and Abel".:-P
Anyway, you should really continue and I love that you put in French , it really adds to the story in my opinion. :-) Again please continue!:-D
Littledot chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Please update I just found this story and its awesome.
Idiotic-Rebel chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I love this story, it would be interesting to see where you go with it. Is there any chance you will finish it?
Hope chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I just stumbled on this and I really enjoyed it. I know it's been awhile since you updated but I do hope you start up again. I really like this :)
musicandcitylights chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hey thanks guys for the great reviews! Keep em coming! :)

Tek, thank you so much for your beautiful review! I appreciate your compliments greatly! As for the rest of the story, that is still to be determined :) Sometimes I'm not even sure what will happen before the story is over. It's amazing when a story can change even the writer. And I'm glad you've found the desire to keep writing regardless of timelines! You're right, this is a place for freedom of creativity to be spilled onto pages with no due date or demands. I can't wait to read some of your stuff as well! Thank you again for your compliments, I am looking forward to jazzcat jumping in and editing soon!

lilgenious, If the bold is too hard to read I apologize, should be a quick and easy fix, no one else seemed to have a problem with it, but if it is a problem, I can quickly change to normal font. The bold wasn't intended for anything specifically, it's just the way it came out. :) As for the French, I like to implement the use of the French words to give us non-French readers a chance to remember where we are. I also love the feeling, sound, and grace of the French language. While I obviously understand and know that the characters are technically speaking French I wish to employ the use of the French language for my story's sake. Thanks for your review, hope you enjoy the rest!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You might want to tone down on the bold a little bit. It doesn't maintain a reader's interest no matter how interesting the plot is. Just put it in normal font so that readers can actually read through the entire story. I also have to point out to you that reading the random French is very annoying. As I am a French person, I was taught to write in one language... and as Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and d'Artagnan are French, we assume that they are speaking it.

The only real issue that I have is that all your chapters are in bold and it isn't nice on the eyes when you're reading it. The best way to fix this up so you can get yourself some readers is by having it in normal font and text.

That was the only mistake that I really found.
Tek Sonay chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh my goodness! Poor Phillipe!
I have never seen "Man in the Iron Mask," and I'm not sure I will, having read the Wikipedia plot summary just a few minutes ago. And I certainly hope this fic will not have as depressing an ending (death) as the original tale. ;)

This is intriguing! I love the imagery you use and the characterization you employ. I just want to hug Phillipe and Elise tell them that everything will be all right. It is a sad and sadly common day when innocent people are exploited on behalf of politics. What will happen next, I wonder?

On a side note, you have given me hope when it comes to updating time frames. I have several stories that I haven't updated in years. Now I am encouraged to do so regardless of how much time has passed. After all, this site is a place to simply exercise creativity and have a healthy motivation for updating. :D

You are a very good writer! I look forward to enjoying more of your work.

Tek Sonay
BellaLestrangex01 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This story is really good so far! I look forward to reading more! Update soon please. :)
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
LOVE this story so far!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LaraBeeXx chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Seems to be a great start! Please keep writing!