Reviews for Better Off Without You
ReadingStar chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
That was really interesting!
ColdHeartedWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
You are correct. These characters ar slightly OOC, but, at least on Fred's case, I don't mind. War does change people, and it's very likely that Fred might become more rough. I can't stop thinking that a little after these dark thoughts, he would be dead.
rock-the-casbah18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You characterised Fred really well! I can totally imagine this happening - especially with his personality. Keep it up! Wonderful writing; can't wait to read more from you!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was very great, although sad... I loved your phrasing, my only nitpick about this was it could have been longer, however you still got your point across well! This was a very well written piece and I am honored to have read it. (I loved Fred...) Thanks for the great read! Happy Writings!

-Dazzled
optimisticrealist72 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I laughed at Fred's antics, got mad at Susan, and got a shock of despair when he died. You could really feel the emotions. I love the line "Why did they all look so devastated? Fred had no clue. He did not bother trying to get up but he did not know what had happened or what was happening to him. In other words, Fred Weasley did not know that he was going to die." I never imagined it like that, but it put a new take on the story. There were many well-written lines in the story, but I really liked this part.

Keep writing! ~Kiki~
PenShips chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
WOW! Bravo! I loved it! )...WRITE MORE...or elseeee!