Reviews for Fevered
Virgo Galadis chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
I really loved this story (missing scenes were always my favourite), which started as a moving one-shot evolved into an exciting adventure. A bit of whump and a good deal of bromance is the perfect recipe for a Merlin fic. But I feel deluded, because you promised to continue it and you've abandoned your story for more than a year now... Moreover ther was no Merlin-Arthur scene in the last chapter and you cut it off with a cliffhanger! Okay, we know how it will conclude, but I would like to see your take on it, how you link it to the actual episode. I enjoyed this so much, please, please complete it!
Hoping for the best,
Virgo Galadis
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh, that was brilliant! Filled the gap in the episode perfectly - not only the scene was absolutely believable (I always thought that Merlin must have done something to Arthur, otherwise he couldn't just get up and march into Camelot in the next morning), but you also pictured the characters well. I loved the scene when Merlin tried keep Arthur warm with the heat of his own body, it was really sweet. And also Merlin crying and Gwaine comforting him, it was touching. Nice work!
Missyhoneybee chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
what's next ?
Don't stop now please
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Hey, I know its been awhile since you have updated but I love this story and was hoping that you would finish it:) Pretty please with a cherry on top:) This is a wonderful story and I always thought it would be a great idea to do a missing scene from that episode (that and I am a sucker for sick and hurt Arthur:) So anyways would love to see more of this story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I know its been awhile but I would love to read more of this. Very well written and Arthur being hurt is always fun to read.
caldera32 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Hope you haven't abandoned this- I like it!
Makes perfect sense to me :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I love it! really good story and I am always a sucker for badly hurt Arthur. more more!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great missing scene! I would love to have it be a real missing scene! I like Gwaine and Merlin's conversation!
isis-sg1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Something like this should have appeared in the show, I love all the description and Merlin caring for Arthur, nice job girl! you should write more :)