Reviews for Human
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
!

So great i loved it so,so much

Finally someone who sees this pairing as i do. I hope this is not your last fic for these two.

Keep writing,

Kelly
birthofthecool chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I like it.

It's a nice little story.

I think it's very difficult to see into Callie's mind and I don't think her thoughts are as stringent and logical as in your story, but it does read like something she could think about.
compa16 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Well done
sockfoot chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Fantastic characterization. This is great.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Not only is the show funny, but Callie is a devilishly delightful succubus (a weakness of mine-Mark, you lucky prig). What a nice surprise to see I'm not the only one who thinks so.

WHERE'S MY SCOOTCH TAPE, MAGGOT? (and I die laughing)
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aww that's cute good story
wolf in moonlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is what makes the series great. Fans like you. this fit wonderfully in with the universe of "ugly americans" and was well written and true to the characters. It gives insight into Callie and adds a layer to the series that we simply do not get enough of. Thank you for writing this and I hope to see more.
VannaOrihara chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love this it's adorable. I love this pairing I wish people could start making more fanfics of these two!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Good.
AllocRad chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome just awesome! I hope you make more!
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very nice, well written and very true to Callies character :) all in all a good read if a bit short
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved the end for that episode!
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a great Ugly Americans fanfiction I hope you make more.
Mark chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I like this tv series. I hope there are more fanfics of it. :)

You know I can see Callie turn herself into her full demon form like in the one episode just to mess with Mark. As insane as the show can get, I bet she'd do that. I mean look at all the other stuff those two get into.

Yeah the two are getting intimate when he just so happens to open his eyes and Callie isn't Callie,but a scary demon snarling at him, worse he can't move. What he doesn't know is she planned this little prank on him. XD

Later on:

Callie: That was great Mark.

Mark is in the corner,curled up and whimpering.
SleepyAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwww I love Callie/Mark pairing!