Reviews for In A Time That Once Was
LLawlietsgirl3 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? I GOT THAT! XD GREAT STORY IMMA READ MORE!
HikasoRi chapter 27 . 5/31/2011
Heey~ :3

I have now readed this whole fic and I just wanted to tell some comments, which I didn't want to post before end xD

-This is/was awesome, I mostly loved it~ So cute and sweet and funny to read~ 3 Even sex scenes were good, not boring, cliche, or annoying, but cute~ xD

-Then there started to be thos Harry, Ron, Hermione parts, which I really didn't like... They mostly told same story than books, and I don't like them as characters. :3

-But if I now just comment Remus's parts of the end, I loved them too~ End have to be exactly like that, happy endings forever~ 3

But well, now you got long comment, be happy xD
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 25 . 5/11/2011
avgagagsjaaj!That was seriously an awesome way to end,haha!Really,it was so innocent,i loved it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 23 . 5/11/2011

That was...okay wait,sorry for this but the last bit really got to me!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
WOOOOW!That was a good scene,a really original idea but still went well with the story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
Haha!OMG!Tonks just became Sirius?Loool!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
OMG!Sirius' death made me cry a bucket and now this!T_T!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
WOW!That was very very good, the reunion!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 14 . 5/11/2011
I have no words...really,i absolutely looooved how this chapter came along,that undying love,the emotional conflict,woooow!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 5/11/2011

That was too much for me to handle,*sniff*

But it was written very very beautifully i'll say!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Oh my!Even that wrote it so amazingly!Ah well,the turning point comes now huh?
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
OMG!That conversation at the end...absolutely suits them perfectly!And Severus too,i loved how you put him there!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
WOW!Seriously,i'm a little surprised that this doesn't have like over 100 reviews already!loool,no problem!I love the way this is going and am completely in love with this pairing now!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
WOOOW!You actually give Peter a role,i love how you did it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Awwww!Lool,we do love cheesy lines at times!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »